weekly Kazazoo's 52 attempt!: Weeks 4 and 5 added

Edit My Images
No
Hi,

I stated this either last year or the year before and did't getvery far but it did make me take some pics.

this year I aim to keep going even if some aren't very good/snapshots due to lack of time, better to do some!

Thanks for your time.

k

week 1 - bliss
Week 2 - Fragile
Week 3 - Scenic
Week 4 - Companions - eventually
Week 5 - Elegant

Last edited:
Good luck, I too fell by the wayside last year, hope to see you at the finish line in 51 weeks

Chocolate is Bliss :)

White balance a little off and I might take a crop of the top, but it's a nice photograph nonetheless.

Cheers.

I'm with Andy on the crop and WB,
but a child with chocolate in his hands and round his face is no doubt bliss :)

Hi K & welcome back :wave:

as Posiview says...chocolate is Bliss for sure...

Good start to your challenge , keep the shots coming :):puke:

Thanks, its much better with a crop I see that and in need of a few tweaks.
Now to week 2

not perfect I know. I only had my compact, and I almost walk past it! and had a child on my back!

It has rain spots which really annoy me but it is what it is.

Fragile and fleeting, beautiful shot.

Hi, as said above church a little wonky, well done for capturing a double rainbow.

A lovely shot. Your post reminded me of a saying I read some time ago - "The work will wait while you show the child the rainbow, but the rainbow won't wait while you finish the work" So yes, rainbows are very fragile and this one is very nicely captured. :clap:

Thanks. I do shoot RAW but not really knowing what to do with it.

What editing software are you using Kaz?
I'm sure between all of us, there'll be someone with some experience of it who can help you.

Lovely tones, but I have to agree with the ladies above that there's something even more special lurking there that just needs a bit of PP to bring it out.

I think that my problem, I just use the canon EOS software and Photoshop elements.

Companions - a good shot even if they have there backs to us, no real crit to offer as it's an old image.

Elegant - for my tastes I think there's a bit to much purple, I also think it looks a bit soft on the flowery thing.

Hiya... I like your shot for scenic and agree with Lynne about the blowing/RAW.

Companions works well - had you been able to shoot that in the same light as your scenic shot you'd have had a belter of an image IMO!

Elegant - I'd prefer a closer crop/zoom but definitely on theme. Keep it up!

Back