Official Unofficial 2015 - 52 Sign Up Thread

Sarah has also this morning said
Look out for the 2015 thread going up tomorrow too :banana:

And all the info will be in the first post of that thread I suspect.

There are a few "rules" but as has very often been said, "it's your challenge... Do it your way".

I would like to join in as well.
A bit nervous as it will be my first one but also looking forward to it and improving my photos.

Could I have a navy blue colour?

Quite fancy giving this a shot to give me a bit of purpose.

Thought about trying a Project 365 but thought that was maybe a little ambitious.

I would like to join in as well.
A bit nervous as it will be my first one but also looking forward to it and improving my photos.

Could I have a navy blue colour?
Both added (y)

@Dark Knight

You've made a slight error on the avatar's on the spread sheet ;)
Susie's OK
Elaine's not Susie :D

@Dark Knight

You've made a slight error on the avatar's on the spread sheet ;)
Susie's OK
Elaine's not Susie :D

Oi... Leave 'im alone. He's bin rushed off is feet adding people to the list, half of whom probably won't even post the third week.... :naughty: :LOL:

Oi... Leave 'im alone. He's bin rushed off is feet adding people to the list, half of whom probably won't even post the third week.... :naughty: :LOL:
I guess you have seen where I am on the spread sheet :D

Well spotted, just testing yall :exit:
LOL well I passed the test at least :D

And thanks for doing the spread sheet again (y)

Seriously, massive thanks again for doing this Dean.
The official 2015 thread is now up and I've linked to the spreadsheet in there :)
I'll have a look at sorting out a logo thingy if people want one in the next day or so and a practice theme will be out on Christmas day.

Tonight's job is to sort out the theme bag !!!

Seriously, massive thanks again for doing this Dean.
The official 2015 thread is now up and I've linked to the spreadsheet in there :)
I'll have a look at sorting out a logo thingy if people want one in the next day or so and a practice theme will be out on Christmas day.

Tonight's job is to sort out the theme bag !!!
No problem and Thanks for your running as always... don't envy the bag sorting :D

Can't wait for the logo again, hopefully it fits in my sig :)

No problem and Thanks for your running as always... don't envy the bag sorting :D

Can't wait for the logo again, hopefully it fits in my sig :)

He ain't go nowt else to do ;)

Good show, Dean.

Can't believe the penultimate weeks is once again upon us and we have a new batch of victims taking part in this great adventure.

Cheers all.

Last edited:
Right, I've been back and forth to this thread umpteen times since it started wondering "Should I? Shouldn't I?..." And I've finally decided last night to give it a shot.

So go on, sign me up!

Can I have a nice bright turquoisey blue please?

Oh dear what have I done...?

Last edited:
That's a bad thing surely?
I love Lego.
Sorry to go off topic OP
My boy is 6 and he's had normal lego (as in not Duplo) for Xmas since he was three. The first Christmas I spent all morning making it so last Christmas and the one before I made the lego on Christmas Eve night and told him Father Christmas had made it for him so he could get straight on and play with it, but has left a few of the smaller things like the men for him to make. This year he's getting the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sewer, so no lego. I love lego still, but when you spend Xmas Eve building it and Xmas day repairing it, it soon becomes a pain on the ar$e ;)

so last Christmas and the one before I made the lego on Christmas Eve night and told him Father Christmas had made it for him so he could get straight on and play with it, but has left a few of the smaller things like the men for him to make. This year he's getting the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sewer, so no lego. I love lego still, but when you spend Xmas Eve building it and Xmas day repairing it, it soon becomes a pain on the ar$e ;)

I remember my dad Father Christmas doing exactly the same for my youngest brother when he was around that age.
You'd think he was busy enough delivering presents - no wonder he needs a drink and a mince pie to refuel at every stop ;)

Is it too late to join in on this? 52 photos, I should manage that, maybe!

Of course it's not too late! :)
In fact people have jumped in during week 3,4 or even later in the past.

The practice theme is there if you want to have a go and get your thread started and the 'official' week 1 will be up next Friday.
Welcome aboard and enjoy!
Plenty of helpers on hand if you need any help getting up and running.

Of course it's not too late! :)
In fact people have jumped in during week 3,4 or even later in the past.

The practice theme is there if you want to have a go and get your thread started and the 'official' week 1 will be up next Friday.
Welcome aboard and enjoy!
Plenty of helpers on hand if you need any help getting up and running.
Thank you Sarah, I shall get my thread up now and have a look for my inspiration on Patterns :)

Can't wait to get stuck into this again, can you add my name to the spreadsheet if it isn't already. Thanks [emoji106]

Last edited:
Can you put me down too please, it's about time I used my digital camera for something more creative than taking shots of old film cameras.

Hi everyone, I would like to sign up and take part in this challenge. Seems like a lot of fun and really think it will improve my photography. Lets do this!!!

Last edited:
Is it too late to join in on this? 52 photos, I should manage that, maybe!
Welcome to the 52 Liam :)

Can't wait to get stuck into this again, can you add my name to the spreadsheet if it isn't already. Thanks [emoji106]
Added you to the sheet on 11th December :rolleyes:

:D

Can you put me down too please, it's about time I used my digital camera for something more creative than taking shots of old film cameras.
Added Nick - Welcome to the 542's (y)

Hi everyone, I would like to sign up and take part in this challenge. Seems like a lot of fun and really think it will improve my photography. Lets do this!!!
Added you to the sheet... Welcome George (y)

Back