Official Unofficial 2015 - 52 Sign Up Thread

Happysnapper79

Suspended / Banned
Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
I know this is a little early but I'm just wondering when the list for willing victims will be going up, I started it last year but fell by the wayside so I am keen to right this wrong.

Many thanks

John

I know this is a little early but I'm just wondering when the list for willing victims will be going up, I started it last year but fell by the wayside so I am keen to right this wrong.

Many thanks

John

There isn't really a list as such John.
You could create your 52 for 2015 thread anytime this month in readiness for the New Year.

If you speak nicely to Andy @posiview, he will probably create the thread for posting photos, then Sarah @SarahLee creates the main thread where the themes are posted.

Oh and how could I forget the boy Dean @DarkKnight who is keeper of the spreadsheet.

How about trying the last remaining themes to give you a bit of a start/practice in readiness for the main event?

I'm also tempted to give it a try but wouldn't know where to start!

I'm also tempted to give it a try but wouldn't know where to start!

It is straightforward enough Mark.
You would create your own 52 thread in the projects, etc thread (where the current threads are). Something like "downtown mini's 52 for 2015". You maintain the thread, change the title each week so as others know you have posted.
The weekly themes are posted in the competitions, challenges etc forum.

Then on a Friday evening @SarahLee posts the coming weeks theme.
It becomes quite routine after a while, some people wait in anticipation for Sarah to post that weeks theme, me? I never did that, honest ;):D

It is straightforward enough Mark.
You would create your own 52 thread in the projects, etc thread (where the current threads are). Something like "downtown mini's 52 for 2015". You maintain the thread, change the title each week so as others know you have posted.
The weekly themes are posted in the competitions, challenges etc forum.

Then on a Friday evening @SarahLee posts the coming weeks theme.
It becomes quite routine after a while, some people wait in anticipation for Sarah to post that weeks theme, me? I never did that, honest ;):D

Ok sounds easy enough I thought I had to come up with the themes!! I'm having enough trouble coming up with ideas for In The Style of..... for a club competion that has to be sorted for early next year.....

I will give it a go as I need to get out wiht my camera more and it will help inmporve my photography (I hope!)

So is this the official unofficial discussion thread for TP52 2015? :LOL:

They say Christmas comes earlier each year, looks like it's the same for the 52's. :)

I'll probably get the o"fficial, official 2015 52" thread up and running for 20th December . . . who knows there might even be an optional "warm-up" theme in there to get any newcomers up and running with their threads too :)

As said, no official sign up as such, just join in as and when you want but good to see people getting interested already!

Seriously thinking about it again as my mojo has well and truly disappeared along with most of my mobility so need a metaphorical kick up the jacksy to use my camera (and what's left of my brain :nailbiting:)

Hi Sarah I did have ago few years back but fell by the wayside, distracted and so on,
so going to have ago 2015 so could you add me to list please hope my brain can cope. :) :thinking:

Regards Carl.

Hi Sarah I did have ago few years back but fell by the wayside, distracted and so on,
so going to have ago 2015 so could you add me to list please hope my brain can cope. :) :thinking:

Regards Carl.

There isn't a list as such Carl, you start your thread for your 52 then await the themes to be announced.

Dean @DarkKnight compiles the spreadsheet and adds your name to that. Good luck (y)

It's a great challenge

Ok thanks for that .Cheers good luck to you all for next year then.:)

OK, I'll try again in 2015. Sign me up.

Right... for those signing up again for 2015 please let me know here or back over in this years chat thread, so that I can add you to the new sheet :)

Sheet for 2015 is HERE if if you want to keep an eye on it

Don't forget, if you want your line a Specific Colour so you can find yourself easy please also let me know (y)

May I have black?

Apparently I've already signed up for this....must have had a senior moment :D

Freakin 'ell.....5 years :eek::eek: that's seriously scarey :exit:

Cheers for doing the speadsheet again @Dark Knight (y)

Last edited:
May I have black?
That you may Martin... Done (y)

My names on the list :banana:best get a thread started in then.
That you must :D

Apparently I've already signed up for this....must have had a senior moment :D
That you did :LOL:

Freakin 'ell.....5 years :eek::eek: that's seriously scarey :exit:
Scary or Insane both spring to mind !!!

No worries... keeps me out of Trouble :)

Absolutely! Well done that man (y)

Don't forget, if you want your line a Specific Colour so you can find yourself easy please also let me know (y)
One year, I will make more than 2 posts in a "personal challenge" thread :(
Perhaps you could add me to the wall of shame now and save us both a bit of trouble?
:D

Can I join this please?[emoji16] Still very new to photography so will be a good way to learn constantly throughout the year I think!..... I apologise in advance for the first 6 months being rubbish and the next 6 being only marginally better [emoji23][emoji23]

I'll have another go. 2010 & 2013 fails so far. Maybe 2015 will be my year :)

One year, I will make more than 2 posts in a "personal challenge" thread :(
Perhaps you could add me to the wall of shame now and save us both a bit of trouble?
:D
As if I could do that to you !!!

Yep... Added :LOL:

Can I join this please?[emoji16] Still very new to photography so will be a good way to learn constantly throughout the year I think!..... I apologise in advance for the first 6 months being rubbish and the next 6 being only marginally better [emoji23][emoji23]
There is certainly worse places to learn, you will get to try all sort... Welcome (y)

I'll have another go. 2010 & 2013 fails so far. Maybe 2015 will be my year :)
I'll add you now Ian, welcome back (y)

As if I could do that to you !!!

Yep... Added :LOL:
PMSL you did as well :LOL:
And in pink too (y)

Now I have two choices, revel in the fact that I am actually top of a (that) leader board,
Or get off my arse and actually do something.
The former seems favourite at the moment :D

I'd say get your wriggly rear into gear next year and do it :snaphappy:
The former certainly does have the greater apeal, but I'll give it a go :)
But leave me on the wall of shame as I know I'll end up there anyway (y)

Sounds like the perfect sweep stake to me... £1.00 a ticket 'closest to the first missed week' wins the whole pot

I'm betting you won't have long to wait :D

@Cobra....really ??? you're in for the 52 this year ?? Excellent ! Great to see a member of the staff joining in the mayhem......great things are expected of you Chris :D
LOL Don't hold your breath Lynne But I'm gonna give it a go. (y)
As above, I've never got past 2 "challenges" posts.
So I'm aiming for 3 next year :D

Right, bring it on! I'll do my first challenge - no idea what the hell I'm getting myself into.... Sign me up :D

LOL Don't hold your breath Lynne But I'm gonna give it a go. (y)
As above, I've never got past 2 "challenges" posts.
So I'm aiming for 3 next year :D

Failure is not option.........trust me , it really isn't :naughty:

Right, bring it on! I'll do my first challenge - no idea what the hell I'm getting myself into.... Sign me up :D

Wayy hayy.....welcome aboard Graham (y)

Back