weekly Posiview's TP52 for 2014 Week 52 Support added and FINISHED :)

Oh yes I like your Bubble, good composition and contrast.

Would maybe like to see more light on the bottom brown piece and a little less on the top, but overall really good effort I like it (y)

Yup, agree about more light on the bottom bar...on reflection, I'd have put orange in the middle :)

Are you an auditor in your spare time?! I would never have seen that.

Good interpretation Andy.

Nope I just happen to have a very keen eye for detail that's all.

Well, been out for a curry :) and few few beers with the family and this is what TP52 is all about...noticing errors, pointing out flaws and generally making us all better 'toggers.

Had an edit and it wasn't easy after a few Jacks

SEE POST 307.....hmmmmmmm!!!!

Last edited:
HI ya :wave:

Bubbles....lovely lighting on the 3 bars with lots of bubbles inside ....but the things in the bg bug me....are they part of the chocolate bar :thinking: keep going back & looking at it but still can't figure it out ....sorry.....

Smoke...knew you'd come up with something a bit special for this theme.....can't crit as looks perfect.....:clap::clap:

Thats just fantastic Andy (y)
I have no crit to add, its perfect. I admire your photoshoppery skills matey good work

Good thinking for this one Andy. I didn't catch the first version before you took it down but you may want to do the same again. Against a white background there appears to be a dark edge showing along the RHS and part of the LHS. Sorry for being extra picky. I'm not meaning to be but I know you'll be keen to fix it. Doesn't take anything away from it being a great smoke shot though.

Much better now the error has been corrected, well done indeed i love it.

Thanks for the original headsup (y)

HI ya :wave:

Bubbles....lovely lighting on the 3 bars with lots of bubbles inside ....but the things in the bg bug me....are they part of the chocolate bar :thinking: keep going back & looking at it but still can't figure it out ....sorry.....

Smoke...knew you'd come up with something a bit special for this theme.....can't crit as looks perfect.....:clap::clap:

Hi, Lynne, I've read your comments a few time but I'm....err....mashed....and I'm struggling with vision...:)

Thats just fantastic Andy (y)
I have no crit to add, its perfect. I admire your photoshoppery skills matey good work

Cheers, Iain (y)

Good thinking for this one Andy. I didn't catch the first version before you took it down but you may want to do the same again. Against a white background there appears to be a dark edge showing along the RHS and part of the LHS. Sorry for being extra picky. I'm not meaning to be but I know you'll be keen to fix it. Doesn't take anything away from it being a great smoke shot though.

Hi, Peter, really and I mean really, appreciate the heads up on the edges. Missed that. I'll try and edit now (y)

:wacky:

I'm done....

I've posted and can still see flaws.....I'm at the stage where I'd see black patches on a white sheet of paper.

I need to sleepppppppppp

This no drinking lark really hasn't done you any good ;) You've gone and stuck the same picture up again :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I thought I'd missed the first image, maybe I haven't! :LOL: ........very patriotic Andy :D

You should of gone to spec savers :exit: Lol

Strange thing is I did 2 weeks ago and now wear glasses for reading :)

Are you an auditor in your spare time?! I would never have seen that.

Good interpretation Andy.

Cheers

Oh yes I like your Bubble, good composition and contrast.

Would maybe like to see more light on the bottom brown piece and a little less on the top, but overall really good effort I like it (y)

Thanks, I agree with your thoughts.

Cheers.

Smoke - Bonus points for originality and the PP looks fine to me. Did you use two different photos? I'm not sure if it was done on purpose so it's not necessarily a crit, but the smoke looks a little soft. Either way, it's a cool idea and I like it.

Well done Andy - this is what smoke art is about for me!

Superb.

Hi Andy, nice bit of work, well thought out but as an image it does nothing for me sorry.

I have a thing about flag waving and patriotism

Smoke - Bonus points for originality and the PP looks fine to me. Did you use two different photos? I'm not sure if it was done on purpose so it's not necessarily a crit, but the smoke looks a little soft. Either way, it's a cool idea and I like it.

Thanks. I used a few and had to stretch the smoke odd time.

There must have been a lot of time and effort in that and it shows (y)

Took a while but I enjoy PP :)

Bright, eye catching, and very smokey.....well done :)

Thanks for the FB (y)

Liking your smoke theme guess lots of time and effort went into this and it certainly shows.

Excellent smoke pic.

I wish i had the time, patience and skill

Hi Andy

Smoke - very eye catching, punchy image - right way up too! Well done, I like it a lot using smoke to create something rather than it being just a wisp

Excellent smoke pic.

I wish i had the time, patience and skill

Cheers, one thing I need to watch out for us not to submit photographs that are too graphic, as opposed to photographic.

(y)

Andy, I like this take on the theme, great pose on the mannequin and pebbles, whats not to like about pebbles? ;)
Small crit, I would like to see the right hand edge of the figure and pebbles, its just lost a little definition on that side (unless that was what you were after) in which case please disregard :D
I feel its another one of those themes where it is difficult to think outside the box on and it leads us down a certain path with not a lot of scope. I could be talking absolute nonsense and will happily be wrong :D

Andy, I like this take on the theme, great pose on the mannequin and pebbles, whats not to like about pebbles? ;)
Small crit, I would like to see the right hand edge of the figure and pebbles, its just lost a little definition on that side (unless that was what you were after) in which case please disregard :D
I feel its another one of those themes where it is difficult to think outside the box on and it leads us down a certain path with not a lot of scope. I could be talking absolute nonsense and will happily be wrong :D

Cheers, Iain. The lighting is what I was after. Lit with home made snoot at 45 degree angle. If I lit the RH edge it lost a lot of depth.

Pebble...:)

:) love it...a brilliant idea...and just enough pebbles to keep it on theme .

Cheers, sometime keeping it simple is the best course of action.

Andy nice sharp image and well lit. My only crit would be, that it might be more interesting if the pebbles were a more contrasting colour to the mannequin.

As said, great image Andy (y)

Back