weekly Richard, 52 week - Change added

Looks well exposed, good colours Richard (y) definitely needs some cw rotation though and possibly a little more space to their right to run into :)

Tha
What a wonderful looking couple!

Well captured with good detail.

A bit of panning would have added to it IMO and landscape orientation giving room for them to run into.

Minor point, but don't forget to add a link in the No Comments thread to your post, every second helps when trying to catch up on people's submissions (y)

Cheers.
Thanks for the feedback. I decided against panning because the background was so scenic, but as it was a dull day maybe the impact was lost. I did get a landscape version but there were lots of parked cars that cluttered up the image so it didn't works as well. Thanks for looking and commenting

Linked - I feel the colours dominate this too much for my tastes I'm afraid

Step - This one could do with some straightening but you've captured the couple well. I'm not sure you shouted out to them but having them wave is a nice touch.

The frog is good, looks really slimey :)

Good action shot too, just a pity about person behind the barrel. I've done a few of these types of events myself (photography part not exercise part :D ) and I know it can be frustrating with people in the background. Very good capture on the water coming of him and his facial expression.

Hi, Steps is well captured and made me smile. Noise was always going to happen with your setting but getting the photograph was worth it.

Action, cracking capture. Nicely frozen motion and the pain on his face works well. I might have even gone for a square crop to remove the person on the LH side.

Cheers.

Great frog shot Richard (y) well spotted, did you get one from the other side, looking straight at it?

Action- good capture of the water motion (y)

great action capture, freezing the water. The person in the background has been mentioned but other than that I cant think of anything to improve.

Hi frog pic is a good spot although its a little lost against the stone
Action works well though I would have probably cropped the person in the BG out

Both Nature & Action are first rate. (y)

I would have probably cropped both images, but do they need it? Probably not.

Hi ya

Steps.....brilliant focus, well captured shot but does need a little straighten

NAture.....great spot...the little chap/chapess blends so well into the steps I almost missed it ! (y)

Action.....well captured with the water coming off him :)

Action is a good catch to freeze the drops of water.. Cloning the lifeguard from top right (doh!) left shouldn't be too hard. Make a selection of the blue barrel first so you can concentrate on the cloning rather than maintaining the sharp edge between barrel and water.

Mono is a great shot. Lovely expression and smile and detail in the dark curls, (twisted curls perhaps ;)) of her hair.

Agree with Chris it would take a crop. But would nt lose any from the right hand side, leave the space for her to look into. A bit from the left to her shoulder and whatever you need from the top would work for me.

Last edited:
loving that, great capture and expression on the face. Personally I'd crop closer top and right as it detracts from the subject imho.

Yeah, slight crop off the top for me, that said, I really like it. Well process and her pose and facial expression really works.

Cheers.

I agree with both of these, great subject (y)

Hi, thats a bit of a shoehorn but I can forgive that what a lovely dog great pic of him/her

Hi Richard,
A lovely portrait of your dog, great eye contact, looks to have a lot of character about it. Good work (y)

Back