Show us yer film shots then!

Asha your recent shots are very good...Well I not saying the previous one aren't it's just that I have a bad short term memory :|

Asha your recent shots are very good...Well I not saying the previous one aren't it's just that I have a bad short term memory :|

:LOL: thanks Brian....I live with someone who has a hopeless memory ( except if I promised her something :cautious:), so your inability to remember how carp my previous shots were is forgiven:D

One I just found on my hard drive from a couple of months ago, Fuji 690 + Ektar. :)

WseL4dd.jpg

Ahh what the hell, one more just for fun! PanF through the EOS 10 + 24-105L. :)

3N1BInb.jpg

Liking that a lot! Especially the giant seagull picking up people on the beach!

Reactions: PMN
Stairway to ..............................someones appartment!! :puke:

View attachment 489

Wirgin Auta ( c.1940 ish)

Asha,
I hope its not to my apartment in the spring. :)

Love the shot with all the different angles, great tones.

Some lovely shots on this page, Asha, love your work as always and Paul, great stuff. Now remind me again why did I sell my Fuji 690?

Reactions: PMN
Asha,
I hope its not to my apartment in the spring. :)

Love the shot with all the different angles, great tones.

Asha, love your work as always

Thanks guys.

Richard, your appartment is up those stairs and more that spiral .........to the 8th floor with no lift :puke: ...................... I thought you said you wanted physically active holiday! :D:D

Ist floor accessible by lift or gentle stairs is in order for you my good man. ........ along with a tin bath, candle lighting and a straw bed :LOL:

That particular stairway is located in the old town of Villefranche sur Mer, a beautiful coastal town just a short way along the coast, very popular with tourists/ cruises.

Might try get ourselves over there when you come out Richard if you fancy.

Some info on the place here

At least offer the guy an honourable title........ "Offical Forum Fool 2013" :D

I like it, as official forum idiot I should have some powers :LOL:

@Solo man & @TheBigYin

Thanks for your "likes" .

Tbh I'm not quite sure how we are supposed to respond to them ( if at all:shrug:), but it's nice to receive them anyway (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Solo man & TBY

Thanks for your "likes" .

Tbh I'm not quite sure how we are supposed to respond to them ( if at all:shrug:), but it's nice to receive them anyway (y)
I don't think they require a response(a 'like' from someone that is).
Sometimes I can't express why I like something..... in which case I 'like' it.

I don't think they require a response(a 'like' from someone that is).
Sometimes I can't express why I like something..... in which case I 'like' it.

That's it exactly Lee... though in my case, I'll be honest, I was browsing the forum last night on the iPad trying to find a nomination for this weeks "photo of the week" (Yes... I DO always start with the fillum section, naturally) and I was a little too tired to give any critique, but still wanted to give a bit of a (y) to a few shots :)

Trying to think where this was taken ... I'd got something like Thornhill Street in my head for some reason...

St Johns Church, Wentworth Street, Wakefield.

Clayton Hospital area.........some nice architecture up that end

Ah right... I knew a couple of the old churchyards had "repurposed" headstones like this around - thinking about it, IIRC the one on Thornhill Street has the headstones inside the wall rather than outwith...

I like it, as official forum idiot I should have some powers :LOL:
You do have powers, the power to annoy and the power to irritate....:LOL:

Thanks guys.

Might try get ourselves over there when you come out Richard if you fancy.

Some info on the place here

Without question,I would love to go there for a day or afternoon, with lunch or Dinner for you both on me. :)

Very nice indeed Ryan and welcome to the old folks home.....

That is a great B&W shot, great texture and light, I like that very much,as always that top RH corner needs to go. :) Good work Asha.

Thank you Richard,

The top RH corner does look a tad untidy now you mention it but it was part of the scene. Although it looks like a couple of manhole covers, they are actually another two headstones laid in the grass.

The corner could be cropped out but at the expense of losing the path which for me completes the shot.

Another one from the Mamiya RB67.....
Taken at the reservoir....
Using Kodak Ektar 100

Reservoir
by Lee.H2013, on Flickr

Very nice composure and colours there Lee.

A heavy lump to lug around but those mamiyas give a cracking result.

I was out with my RZ67 last weekend shooting my first ever roll of portra 160 on medium format.

If that film gives me a result anything like this then i'll be well pleased.

Did you dev/scan at home or lab?

Very nice composure and colours there Lee.

A heavy lump to lug around but those mamiyas give a cracking result.

I was out with my RZ67 last weekend shooting my first ever roll of portra 160 on medium format.

If that film gives me a result anything like this then i'll be well pleased.

Did you dev/scan at home or lab?

Asha, thank you.
I don't find the Mamiya at all heavy(as my digital camera and long bird lens is heavier)....but, I do find it large for my small hands to hold....I'm trying to find a strap for it.

It was dev/scanned at the lab..... but I have my own scanner now so I can scan them myself from now on....once I get together stuff to try my hand at developing at home. (y)

Last edited:
Back