TP 52'ers Class of 2016 sign up here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign me up please :). Completed the challange in 2014 and took 2015 off to regain my mojo - but Im ready and back for more in 2016 (y)
Will do Jason (y)

Well it looks like a wayward comment on another thread has resulted in me being in again this year, my goal is to make it past summer this time :) (y)

Sign me up please :). Completed the challange in 2014 and took 2015 off to regain my mojo - but Im ready and back for more in 2016 (y)
Excellent - welcome back guys (y)

Ok...I think I'm ready to dip a very tentative toe in these waters. I really am a bit hesitant but as I've learned so much from this forum since I joined 3 years ago, I reckon the constructive critique and weekly discipline of thinking about the themes and taking pictures will help me be a better photographer.

Please treat me gently while I get to grips with the weekly routine and posting commitments! I've been on TP long enough to know that the denizens of this particular forum don't bite. (You don't bite, do you?)

Best wishes and good luck to all!
David

Last edited:
Ok...I think I'm ready to dip a very tentative toe in these waters. I really am a bit hesitant but as I've learned so much from this forum since I joined 3 years ago, I reckon the constructive critique and weekly discipline of thinking about the themes and taking pictures will help me be a better photographer.

Please treat me gently while I get to grips with the weekly routine and posting commitments! I've been on TP long enough that the denizens of this particular forum don't bite. (You don't bite, do you?)

Best wishes and good luck to all!
David

Don't be nervous David. The whole point is that we try and help each other along, you will soon get into the habit of posting every week. One bit of advice I would give is to play by your own rules and let others play by theirs, that way the only pressure is what you bring upon yourself. It IS a challenge, but it's meant to be more of a carrot than a stick... I look forward to enjoying your pictures. :)

Thank you for the kind words Brian. I have to get out my comfort zone and I know the TP52 will force me to think and be creative - I'm not very good at either! Looking forward to it!

Welcome aboard to the new and not so new.

Have a look at the current 52 for some in advance inspiration and see what comments folk make (y)

Cheers.

Long time listener, first time caller. Kind of lost my interest in hobbies and particularly photography so looking forward to getting some 'focus' in the new year.
Excited to improve my camera skills and use my imagination on weekly projects.

Lawrence

Didn't doubt it for a second :D

Long time listener, first time caller. Kind of lost my interest in hobbies and particularly photography so looking forward to getting some 'focus' in the new year.
Excited to improve my camera skills and use my imagination on weekly projects.

Lawrence
Welcome to the forum then... and the 52 (y)

Hello all it’s time for me to get involved and stop sitting at the back being an observer for over 5 years, so what better way to break the ice than getting involved with the 52’ers 2016.
Please sign me up and I look forward to having some fun over the next coming year.

Many thanks Michael.:wave:

Hello all it’s time for me to get involved and stop sitting at the back being an observer for over 5 years, so what better way to break the ice than getting involved with the 52’ers 2016.
Please sign me up and I look forward to having some fun over the next coming year.

Fell by the wayside this year due to work and losing my photo mojo after my trip to Iceland
So I will try and complete a 52 in 2016...
Excellent I'll add you both to the list (y)

I would like to give this a go - so please add me! :plus1:

Hopefully it will motivate me to actually use my camera! :snaphappy:
I would like to sign up, after doing to photography courses this year and having regular home work I'm missing having that weekly task for force me to get out with the camera.

Hope I don't end up regretting this, but look forward to challenge :).
Welcome aboard both, just have fun (y)

Are we having a week zero challenge this year? (On Christmas Day !!!)
I'll be "posting" as normal for Fri 25th, as that's the final 52.
Although it'll probably be Thursday lunch time assuming I get away early.

And then week one ( Jan 1st) again a day or two early (y)

Belting idea :beer:
Some of us may well be otherwise engaged, but I "hope" to have an easy theme to finish off and to ease us out, and an easy one to ease us back in again ;)

Hi. I managed to complete 2013 x 52 (at least I think that was when it was) (no doubt someone will be able to correct me if I'm wrong) . Started the next two years but didn't manage to finish. Havent taken many photographs in the last few months so think that I should give it another go!

BLIMEY !!!

Can't get on for an evening and there is an avalanche of entries (or is it a gaggle of entries)... Super job, now going to pop peeps on the sheet :)

Welcome Michael :)

Fell by the wayside this year due to work and losing my photo mojo after my trip to Iceland
So I will try and complete a 52 in 2016...
Welcome back Carl, good to see you back in again (y)

I would like to give this a go - so please add me! :plus1:

Hopefully it will motivate me to actually use my camera! :snaphappy:
We will give you motivation... we will hunt you down and prod you with sharp sticks if you are late :D

Welcome Marcel :)

I would like to sign up, after doing to photography courses this year and having regular home work I'm missing having that weekly task for force me to get out with the camera.

Hope I don't end up regretting this, but look forward to challenge :).
Welcome Nigel... nothing to regret, just enjoy :)

Are we having a week zero challenge this year? (On Christmas Day !!!)
OOoo YES !!!!

I have added in a gap for a 'Practice' shot for those that may want to do it :banana:

Hi. I managed to complete 2013 x 52 (at least I think that was when it was) (no doubt someone will be able to correct me if I'm wrong) . Started the next two years but didn't manage to finish. Havent taken many photographs in the last few months so think that I should give it another go!
Hey Anita :wave:

Can't get on for an evening and there is an avalanche of entries
Perhaps you should disappear more often Dean ?

Did I really say that out loud?
:p

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back