2010 Photo 52 - Week 04

Mmmm. Where to start?

Oooh, interesting. Should be fun one way or the other, but creativity fail for the first 2 mins. If I take a picture of tarmac...

This will be a first for me, it's getting interesting:thinking:

Damn, if only I'd known on Friday night that this is what it was gonna be.

eek.. I had a concept already planned out incase this was pulled out.. was rather hoping it wasn't though.. fortunately I live on a street.. shouldn't take too much travelling :p

Thank god - sounds like a "get off your backside and get out of the house" kind of project, so better get my thinking cap on!

A sigh of relief after Chopped lol :LOL:

looking forward to seeing peoples captures on this topic!

Euurggghhhh, the one I've been dreading!!!! Ah well, it was going to happen eventually!

Right out of my comfort zone this one.
Will take a bit of thinking!

Definitely out of my comfort zone - aargh! And it will probably rain all this week, too...

w w w what - you mean like outside and everything?!?!? :thinking:

Will a photo of some tarmac or a pothole do? :thinking:

I might risk this one and leave it till the end of the week, got a trip to York planned on Friday, camera will now be going with me. God I hope its sunny

OMG :eek: well out of my comfort zone well may give me a chance to use the Nifty fifty I just bought or not:shrug:

Hmmm, lots of ways to take this one. Might stay inside the box on this one but make it a good shot.

I think comfort has well and truly been thrown out the window for everyone. I had set myself a task of trying street anyway this year, but already I'm thinking of ways to chicken out and shoot something that doesn't involve complete strangers :)

looks like I need to open and go through the front door for this one... :puke:

______

Graham

I might risk this one and leave it till the end of the week, got a trip to York planned on Friday, camera will now be going with me.
Definitely risk it, take a wide-ish lens (I think I just used the 18-70DX kit lens at the time), a tripod, and some form of shutter release cable or remote trigger.

As soon as I saw this topic I thought of an image I got of the Shambles in York (was about a 30 second exposure @ f/22 ISO100 or something going from memory), and if I were to head back there over the next week, it's the shot I'd take again to submit for this theme.

Definitely risk it, take a wide-ish lens (I think I just used the 18-70DX kit lens at the time), a tripod, and some form of shutter release cable or remote trigger.

As soon as I saw this topic I thought of an image I got of the Shambles in York (was about a 30 second exposure @ f/22 ISO100 or something going from memory), and if I were to head back there over the next week, it's the shot I'd take again to submit for this theme.

Seeing as I'm in York everyday for work and get off the park and ride at the Shambles I was also thinking of this as one of my ideas too, it could get busy down there!! :)

aarrggghhh, damn you Simon, couldn't you have drawn this one yesterday then I could have justifiably used a shot from yesterday!>! :razz: :LOL:

:sulk: Still, shouldn't be too troublesome but need to have a think, would like to do something a wee bit different I think.... :thinking:

Back