2015 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 we finally made it and its "Christmas" into the bargain

Well, caught up with comments :confused:

I'll d my best to comment on everyone's photographs because I do feel it's important to do so, but it's hard with so many taking part. If I miss you, don't take it the wrong way, I'll comment one one of them (y)

Cheers.

Well, caught up with comments :confused:

I'll d my best to comment on everyone's photographs because I do feel it's important to do so, but it's hard with so many taking part. If I miss you, don't take it the wrong way, I'll comment one one of them (y)

Cheers.
Nice one Andy :clap:

I wish I couldsay the same already :coat:

:D

Hi Can you please include me in the spreadsheet? Id like to take this challenge!
Hey Sarah... will go do it right now... welcome to the forum and the most impotrtant bit... the 52 (y)

Hi all, I am very new and would love to try and take part. I have been trying to register for a while but think there is a problem with the app. Is it too late to try and join? Happy new year by the way :)

Hi all, I am very new and would love to try and take part. I have been trying to register for a while but think there is a problem with the app. Is it too late to try and join? Happy new year by the way :)
Never too late to Join Simon... Welcome to the Forum and the 52 madhouse (y)

I'm up for giving it a go to get me interested in using the forum and getting theshutter button going again.

Is it too late to join? I'm wanting to get out more this year. Never been too sure of the commitment side but really want to push a bit more this year

Hi it's never too late to join, a dark man with the power of the spreadsheet will be along shortly to add you to it :)

Welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing your photographs,

Cheers

Goooooood evening all, been back at work today so slowly back into the old routine :(

Is it too late to join? I'm wanting to get out more this year. Never been too sure of the commitment side but really want to push a bit more this year
Never too late Duncan... Welcome to the 52 (y)

Hi it's never too late to join, a dark man with the power of the spreadsheet will be along shortly to add you to it :)

I have been called MUCH worse :D

Right... QUICK statistical update for those nutters that like them, and a little talking point

• 98 entrants so far
  • Wk 0 - 57 entries
  • Wk 1 - 56 entries already
  • Only 2 days until the next theme is announced (Andy...)
  • 21 people have not entered a shot in either week yet, time is getting short guys and gals :) (Last year we had 11 people that signed up that submitted NO images at all...)
I presume there will be a small flurry of last minute entries as usual :thinking:

Hi, caught up on comments again, but some of ya ain't added a link or have added a link that doesn't work. I'm afraid I don't have time to search but will keep an eye out for your future posts. Check here for a how to guide (y)

Cheers and welcome to the new participants :wave:

Right... QUICK statistical update for those nutters that like them, and a little talking point

• 98 entrants so far
  • Wk 0 - 57 entries
  • Wk 1 - 56 entries already
  • Only 2 days until the next theme is announced (Andy...)
  • 21 people have not entered a shot in either week yet, time is getting short guys and gals :) (Last year we had 11 people that signed up that submitted NO images at all...)
I presume there will be a small flurry of last minute entries as usual :thinking:
Nice one Dean, and yes I'm guilty of not posting a week 1 :D
hopefully something will come to me soon ;)

No surprise there then... come on, can't be letting me down, I have 50p on you getting past week 3 :bat:
That's a hell of a gamble TBH :D

I did have an idea but I was beaten to it, mentioning no names (Jill :p)
I don't like to duplicate if I can help it ....

Dear All,

I cannot comment on every photo as I just don't have the time so forgive me if I only comment on those photos for which I have something constructive and/or critical to say. I will try to acknowledge all who comment on my own but again, I can't and I don't expect everyone to do so.

One down fifty one to go; good luck all.

Dear All,

I cannot comment on every photo as I just don't have the time so forgive me if I only comment on those photos for which I have something constructive and/or critical to say. I will try to acknowledge all who comment on my own but again, I can't and I don't expect everyone to do so.

One down fifty one to go; good luck all.
Most people are in the same position Martin, me included, I'm trying to pick up 4 or 5 as and when I can, it will get too much otherwise :)

I'd like to get in on the 52 challenge with a few of my friends on here. I'm having trouble accessing my old Flickr account just now...last time I used it was back on 2010 and there is now some need to go through Yahoo...so I'll get posting once I sort it out.

Good luck to everyone.

Yeah - that's a bit annoying and meant I had to set up a yahoo account and everything :( Still it'll be worth it, I promise!

So far I'm loving this far easier then then the 2 images I need to get printed and mounted for the club competition 'in the style of....' by Monday night! I still have to edit one image..... But I haven't even taken the other yet!!!

So far I'm loving this far easier then then the 2 images I need to get printed and mounted for the club competition 'in the style of....' by Monday night! I still have to edit one image..... But I haven't even taken the other yet!!!
Glad to hear it Mark, it is very enjoyable, a mind stretching theme crops up that stumps somebody every now and then, but it would hardly be a challenge if it was plain sailing each week :)

Well it's been a bloody awful week at work so far....... But one little thought keeps popping into my head during fag breaks - almost Friday, new challenge topic, yay!! [emoji15] addiction is a terrible thing [emoji23][emoji23]

this is my first time having a go at a 52 hi to every one

Back