Daily 365... why not

Great SP Conor and you do look a bit lost for ideas in that one :LOL:

so sharp around the eye and nose conor ... epic selfie (y)

Thanks Frank, glad you like!

Lovely selfie (y)

Thank you Sarah!

I really liked this I thought the pose was great! I had a little play with the image (you had edit ticked!) as I thought I might be able to add a bit of depth if that makes sense? I wonder what you think...

Cheers. Nice edit. Funnily enough, I was thinking of doing something similar and going a little darker and contrasty like that, but I didn't like what it did to my lips and eyes. You've seemed to have done a better job. I was out running earlier and think I'm a little dehydrated which has left my lips quite rosy! The only thing I'd be tempted to sort out in the edit are the dark rings. I look a bit sleep deprived in that shot (it's not lying by the way... I think I am :LOL:)

Thanks for taking the time though, appreciate your thoughts :)

Excuses excuses :LOL:

Glad you didn't mind, it was only a rough edit, I just saw it and kind of went with it (y)

Excuses excuses :LOL:

Glad you didn't mind, it was only a rough edit, I just saw it and kind of went with it (y)

Not at all. Some people don't like it, I'm not too bothered. Nice to see other peoples take on a shot.

Catching up, but sorry I missed those Cotswolds landscapes before now! They are great, and I would love a memory card full of those fields.

Great selfy too, but I like Ferj's amendments.

Hah I see what you mean now! Yep, despite being completely different they are the same! Sucks to be idealess but glad I wasn't alone ;)

Some wonderful photo's Conor, it looks like you had a great time in the cotswolds, Broadway is one of my favourite places, I've been there a lot and we've worked there a couple of times in the last couple of years at the big hotel there on main street (y) did you make it up to broadway tower?

Catching up, but sorry I missed those Cotswolds landscapes before now! They are great, and I would love a memory card full of those fields.

Great selfy too, but I like Ferj's amendments.

Thanks, I only have about 5/6 of those shot. 2/3 of which I didn't think were as good as the 3 I uploaded to flickr

Hah I see what you mean now! Yep, despite being completely different they are the same! Sucks to be idealess but glad I wasn't alone ;)

Yeah, I was a bit stuck for ideas yesterday. I'm hitting my first mind block I think. All I can say is thank lordy it's the weekend, at least I can get out and see if I can photo something a bit different.

Some wonderful photo's Conor, it looks like you had a great time in the cotswolds, Broadway is one of my favourite places, I've been there a lot and we've worked there a couple of times in the last couple of years at the big hotel there on main street (y) did you make it up to broadway tower?

Thanks! I didn't make it to the Tower. I forgot to be honest, we spotted signs for it on the way in, but I was a bit low on fuel which distracted me. We ended up going on a fuel hunt (can't believe how few OPEN fuel stations there are in the Cotswolds!) and forgot about going up to Broadway tower! :bonk:

Damn i am behind!... sorry Conor!

These are amazing images, the Cotswolds look lovely.....(y)

My fav is.... damn i forgot the number and i went back and looked twice..... 26?28? .... hand on the fence!!.... and the coming to get you hand... i love the different shots

Selfie is ace too, both versions(y)

Damn i am behind!... sorry Conor!

These are amazing images, the Cotswolds look lovely.....(y)

My fav is.... damn i forgot the number and i went back and looked twice..... 26?28? .... hand on the fence!!.... and the coming to get you hand... i love the different shots

Selfie is ace too, both versions(y)

Missed your comment, but thanks!

I've been awol because I've been shooting film. A bit risky and I'm not sure what's going to come out... I had a bit of an issue loading the film so not sure if I've a few dud shots at the start. Let's see how it pans out though. If it works out I should have a massive spam of photos in here next week :LOL:

Can't wait to see them! I'm contemplating a film week or 2 at some point :)

Still waiting on the film to come back... and in the mean time I've been shooting... MORE film :LOL:

This thread could be quiet for a while...

32/365
Ok, seeing as my film has taken absolute YONKS to come back I'm posting a fake day 32 just for the fun.

Recently I've been trying my hand at latte art. It's really flippin hard! I haven't really managed to successfully get ANY looking like they're supposed to yet. My attempts at ferns and tulips so far have usually resulted in me presenting the other half with a coffee along with the comment "Today, latte art is a rugby ball" or "Today, it's modern art... because it doesn't look like anything comprehend-able at all..."

But, today I offer you.... "Over fed fern leaf!"

I really need to practice my latte art... (32/365) by karmagarda, on Flickr

Additional self crit... I mucked up the composition and that damn knot on the worktop (top right) really annoys me. Anyway...

Last edited:
Come on with the film....

I've never had a go at this, might just have to try it some time

Oooh it's like going to a proper coffee shop!... lol

In all honesty i wouldn't care what pattern is on top... as long as it was frothy and tasty!....

NOW GET WITH THE FILM!......:LOL::LOL:

Come on with the film....

I've never had a go at this, might just have to try it some time

Cannot wait for your film to come back :D

Oooh it's like going to a proper coffee shop!... lol

In all honesty i wouldn't care what pattern is on top... as long as it was frothy and tasty!....

NOW GET WITH THE FILM!......:LOL::LOL:

Great expression on the SP and the Cotswolds shots are neat. Agree about the textures in the grass/fields.

Thanks all! Ok... on with some of the film shots...

Ok, as I said in flickr... a bunch have gone up... and to be honest I am fairly sure some of these weren't taken this year... but darn it, 5 shots on this film WERE taken this year so I'm claiming em!

Oh, and by the way, there's 2 more in the post to the developer! Hoping to fill this out with some actual shots taken in the last couple of weeks!

Oh, an excellent catch up, I particularly like the light on the first lot of leaves and the colours.

I'm loving all the noise and texture in them too - starting to think that I might quite like to have a go at film - they look more alive somehow.

Oh wow i am loving film! i want a go!..... agree with Sarah the light in the leaves is lush and the noise and texture... woohoo uber sexy!....:love:

Great catchup Conor :) Love the leaves shots :clap: and the letterbox :D

Conor thats the problem with film - always waiting for it to come back but I think thats part of the fun too! I really like Day 33 just so perfectly Autumnal -I will keep an eye out fo the rest :)

Where are you Conor.... You are NOT allowed to escape!!!!:D

Ok! So I got some more film today! Wohoo!

Well, kinda "wohoo" and kinda "boo". Some shots I was hoping for came out quite blurred. I suppose that's the trouble with film, you cannot really tell what's going to come out until you get those darn rolls back!

Also, they were really late deving and returning them. I'll give them a few more chances to do this quicker, but if not I'll probably change who I go to. But in the mean time I have another FULL roll complete and ready to send off which shows you how far I'm still behind!

I'll follow up with some more photos later once I rescan a few as they cropped some too tight for me. But to whet your appetite here's a cheeky double exposure that worked much better than I was expecting. Although it's still a bit odd, I do admit, but see can you work out what it all is...

(First set of shots taken on a Nikon FE2)

38/365 - Double Exposures... by karmagarda, on Flickr

Last edited:
2 more...

39/365 - Dinner! by karmagarda, on Flickr

40/365 - Where I keep my film... by karmagarda, on Flickr

Looking at some of these shots the dev work doesn't look amazing. I might have to check the negs a bit closer to see if it is camera related or dev related. 1 definitely looks like chemical gone a bit wonky though... (39/365 is probably a reflection by the way, I'm referring to a couple of other shots on the film...)

Back