weekly 52 - Can I join?

Thanks Matt. (y) There was nothing in the 52s section but I eventually found this thread, which I'm reading through and debating whether to dive in now or wait 'til January.

Apologies for not replying to your question sooner Andrea, that is the thread that us 2012 52'ers go to for the weekly themes as you have found.
If I were you, I wouldn't wait until January, I think you should dive straight in now. It will get you in the habit of shooting the weekly theme.
You may also be able to pick a few of this years themes already drawn and try a bit of a catch up.
Set up your 52 thread and post your images in that. Good luck and welcome if you decide to have a go. Iain

Hi Andrea

sorry for not popping in sooner.....welcome to the madhouse of 52's (y)

I'd agree with Iain...get stuck in with the rest of this years theme's , have a catch up with theme's already done if you fancy a real challenge :)

Where abouts on the Island are you ? I have friends in Ballabeg , was over at the Manx GP a few weeks back...totally love the place :D Looking to come over for a long weekend before the end of this year to do some more landscape type stuff . I think Neil ( mentalblock) fancies a trip over as well.....we'll give a shout if it happens , would you be up for a mini meet ?

Hi Iain and Lynne, thanks for the encouragement. I think you're right; I should just dive in and pick up when I can, and hopefully carry it through to a full 52 next year. I'll start a thread in the right place and see how it goes.

Lynne, I'm in Port Erin so not far from Ballabeg. Yes, give me a shout if you do come over, it would be fun to meet up.

there are no "Official rules...."

As Iain said, "dive in and enjoy...."

Back