52 From Baloo 2020

That's very striking. Very very effective.
Digital: it made me click the link to find out more! Very ncie.
I have no idea how you achieved this but looks great.
Food - Love it :) That's a great find. Can't have been easy to get a decent composition on that, but it works well.
Sharp + Tech - Clever take on the theme. Works well in B&W.
Digital Age - Another great find. Leaves you wanting to know where and how.
Excellent picture for digital age, very clever
Thank you all for your comments and visiting much appreciated.

Last edited:
Nice autumnal background and I like the barely noticeable spiders web, I would clone out the bottom right leaf/branch another nice and different image from yourself

Nice autumnal background and I like the barely noticeable spiders web, I would clone out the bottom right leaf/branch another nice and different image from yourself
Thanks Alan, your right I should of cloned it out, just did it in lightroom and it looks better.

Nice image and a clever subject, really nicely done and great use of soft focus (perhaps cloning out the light green blob mid right hand edge too?)

Well this is certainly the softest of the soft when it comes to focus! Nice subtle web.

(Catch up).

Love the food shot. I’m a big fan of advertising characters, but you’re right, there’s something disturbing about that sausage.

Sharp, took me a second or two, but i like it. Combining the light in it was clever too.

Digital age is a great image.

Snapper’s choice and soft focus work really well. I like that you have to work that little bit to see the web.

Your digital age image and soft focus web are very creative and well done.

Very Nice Roger, I'm sure the edit improved it.
Thanks Pete.
Nice image and a clever subject, really nicely done and great use of soft focus (perhaps cloning out the light green blob mid right hand edge too?)
Yes I should of cloned out all the distractions I think, thanks for your comments.
Well this is certainly the softest of the soft when it comes to focus! Nice subtle web.
Thank you I love what you can do with this lens.
(Catch up).

Love the food shot. I’m a big fan of advertising characters, but you’re right, there’s something disturbing about that sausage.

Sharp, took me a second or two, but i like it. Combining the light in it was clever too.

Digital age is a great image.

Snapper’s choice and soft focus work really well. I like that you have to work that little bit to see the web.
Thank you for visiting and your kind comments.
Your digital age image and soft focus web are very creative and well done.
Than you Phil.
Nailed it! That is absolutely wonderful and hits the technique out of the park!
Thank you I love the bokeh you get from the meyer lens and this is the first time I had used it on a FF really does give a very thin focus area to play with. Not bad for a tenner from a charity shop!

Oh groan :p

Nicely converted to B&W Roger (y)

DOH! It took me split second there for that one to register, ha ha love it especially in B&W.

Had to think about it... Excellent idea and a nice shot to boot.

Oh groan :p

Nicely converted to B&W Roger (y)
Thanks thought you might enjoy the pun!
:exit:

Took me a moment to relaise the connection there! Nice b+w conversion.
Thank you Micheal for visiting and commenting.
DOH! It took me split second there for that one to register, ha ha love it especially in B&W.
Thank glad it made you laugh.
Very clever!! Nice photo in its own right as well - B&W suits this well.
Thank you, wanted to do something different.
Had to think about it... Excellent idea and a nice shot to boot.
Thanks Helen much appreciated your comments.
Groan of the best order there Roger.

Pete
Sorry Pete could not help myself.
Well I came here to say this was an unusual shot for Camera and now I'm completely confused o_O :ROFLMAO:
Pay per view!
Brilliant play on words Roger. That pops really well from the background and it's an excellent B&W conversion with the moody sky.
Thanks Tim.

I hope that’s a copy of Handels water music,
that and paper(view) both good plays on words, always nice to see something different.

Hi Roger

Nice idea but I feel the highlights on the water and that the sheet music is behind that branch dilutes it a bit. I have no idea how you got the music where it was, was it PS'd in?

Pete

I hope that’s a copy of Handels water music,
that and paper(view) both good plays on words, always nice to see something different.

very creative for music.... and NOW I understand the paper view - doh! I'm going to have to start reading out loud :ROFLMAO:

Clever idea! Like it - nice lateral thinking!!

Hi Roger

Nice idea but I feel the highlights on the water and that the sheet music is behind that branch dilutes it a bit. I have no idea how you got the music where it was, was it PS'd in?

Pete
Holy thread revival!

Quick explanation for my absence, mum was taken ill and subsequently diagnosed with dementia, this has taken up most of my time and I have hardly picked a camera up in twelve months. Now have time to finish my 52 all be it a year late, so I will post the corresponding weeks I missed as they come up. Not expecting any comments I am doing it just for my own satisfaction and I think it unfair to post in the main thread. Comments are very welcome if you wish.

Alan it was not Handels water music though I did try to get a copy of that to use!

Pete, no photoshoping, Clare kept dropping sheets of music in until I got something I thought was acceptable, it was so bloody cold that morning that we gave up before I got something I really liked! Retrieving the sheets was the worse bit, but I could not leave litter in a Dartmoor stream.

Thank Bepob glad you got the Pay per view joke.

Shugpug thanks for your comments.

Mono suits your static shot well, I like the graininess (if that is a word!).

Welcome back Roger. I have been there with my step mum - now in a home and actually very happy and well cared for, but it was a long, hard road beforehand. I wish you well on the journey.

Mono suits your static shot well, I like the graininess (if that is a word!).

Welcome back Roger. I have been there with my step mum - now in a home and actually very happy and well cared for, but it was a long, hard road beforehand. I wish you well on the journey.
Thanks Bebop it has been "interesting" times!

So only took me a year to sort out a picture for Week 46. Narrow!

51701691767_f2281f29b9_b.jpg

nearly there Roger would like to see you finish it, your pictures have a certain style to them that I like

Ha ha! And it's a nice shot I like the way you've managed to position the bridge on the horizon. Particularly because the sea gets darker towards the bridge.
Thank you Bebop trying to take more time on this shot and using a tripod to slow everything down in the process, find that for landscapes this helps me concentrate on the little details of the shot.
nearly there Roger would like to see you finish it, your pictures have a certain style to them that I like
Really appreciate your comments Alan, I am determined to finish this all be it a bit late!

Right so I am only one year, one week and one day late with this one.
Something I have long wanted to have a go at, this is my second IR picture.

Week 48 Infrared Camera.

51751987194_16e31c113f_b.jpg

Back