A bit of fun - WORDLE. (NB, US spelling!) No spoilers please

6! Changed my starter and blanked, tried another different starter and blanked again. g, g, ggy, scratch head and finally get it!

6! Changed my starter and blanked, tried another different starter and blanked again. g, g, ggy, scratch head and finally get it!
its probably just chance but I changed my longstanding starter that usually gets at least 2. But the new one has come up with nothing at first and then I’ve completed quicker. I suppose by coming up with nothing it‘s excluding 4 vowels which more or less guarantees the 5th — unless it‘s a Welsh word :(.

Crypt or tryst will fnurk a lot of people!!!

Crypt or tryst will fnurk a lot of people!!!
I’m waiting for crwth which is in US English.

There‘s also phpht :thinking:

Last edited:
A 5 again today, 0, 2Y, 1G 1Y, 4G, 5G. Tricky little blighter.

5 this morning, got me thinking :)

3 for me. Another fresh started got me 1y, a partial reversion got 1g & 3y, mental searching gave me a lucky guess!

4 today - again!!

2 today.
00G00
GGGGG

Starting to see how they think. (Or very lucky)

5 today.
#O###
##O#B
O#O##
O#O##
OOOOO

A 4, back to normal, 1G 1Y, 1G 1Y, 3G, 5G.

5 for me. y, yy, gyy, ggg, ggggg.

Yahoo, three today :)

4 today.
#B###
O#O#B
OOO#O
OOO#O
OOOOO

Start the day with a 3…… 1G, 2G then 5G……..

Oh well a 5 today, narrowed it down to two words after three 1Y, 1G 1Y, 1G 2Y, 3G, 5G and of course I picked the wrong one.

A lucky 3 today

4 for me also this morning. (y)

3 today
###B#—##OOO—#OOOOO

Back to normal .. 5 today

4 for me today. I’ve been trying different words with more consonants than vowels for a change. I have to say it’s not really paying off as I’m rarely getting more than 2 yellows on my first guess!

Wow! A very rare 2 for me today. Changed my starter to an anagram and that gave me a final green then a very lucky guess proved correct.

Back to normal 4 today 1G 1Y, 2G 1Y, 4G, 5G.

A surprising 3 for me, of course it's always much easier when you get a green on the start letter

4 today, surprisingly.

###OB—##BO#—B##OB—OOOOO

Back