A challenge for the days ahead: Just a chair (OR CHAIRS!)

ok challenge accepted, im in gary you go from one extreme to the other when will you think in the box!

Michael

You and your challenges of course I'm in. All I have to do now is find some interesting chairs :thinking:

Cool idea Gary. I have photographed hundreds of chairs in my derelict buildings explorations but now I cannot think of a decent idea!

Know how you feel though, I am off work for 2 weeks and haven't picked up the camera yet.

Cool idea Gary. I have photographed hundreds of chairs in my derelict buildings explorations but now I cannot think of a decent idea!

Know how you feel though, I am off work for 2 weeks and haven't picked up the camera yet.

That was one of my ideas, to grab a chair or a wheelchair even, and hit some urban wasteland...

But I am really REALLY struggling to think now.

I have this one idea, but I need more space. It would work if I burned my house down, but the wife won't let me.

ARRRRGH :bang: I HATE small houses.

Gary.

What about a chair up Arthur's Seat?

Tee hee, on the iphone... Just stole a funky chair :). It's in my bongo. Wife not happy.

Gary :D

Is that you revisiting your yoof?

I might have a pop, and I know what you mean Gary, I'm off work til the 5th too, and I too can not be ars*d with anything at the minute!

Cats n dogs would have been harder for me. But on the off chance that someone needed a photo of a chair I left one outside for a few months :D Half tempted to put it in the road but that requires moving of cars and me standing in the road photographing a chair.

I have NOTHING so far. Thinking cap going on in the morning :D

Gary.

thats me done, a chair close to my heart!

Michael.

... several years old, just showing my favorite chair piccy. :)

Mainpano1.jpg

I wont be participating in this contest because I've not got my cameras with me at the folks home, so instead here is a shot I took a few weeks back to offer you inspiration.

I'm in, should be fun, little time left....

I've got one, maybe two, ready for this. Saw something today that I may pay a revisit to tomorrow.

Looking forward to what the creative collective TP minds come up with.

I've got one, maybe two, ready for this. Saw something today that I may pay a revisit to tomorrow.

Looking forward to what the creative collective TP minds come up with.

Nowt yet for me :LOL: I might actually fail in my own forking challenge :D

Gary.

Nowt yet for me :LOL: I might actually fail in my own forking challenge :D

Gary.

:bat:

:tumbleweed:

looks for the slap EG around the head with a wet lettuce icon :cautious:

for gods sake man pull yourself together.........

i might even stick a shot in if you dont beat me i will never buy you that pint iou......

md:bang:

:bat:

:tumbleweed:

looks for the slap EG around the head with a wet lettuce icon :cautious:

for gods sake man pull yourself together.........

i might even stick a shot in if you dont beat me i will never buy you that pint iou......

md:bang:

I am just waiting on that Eureka moment :D

Back