A Day in TalkPhotography™ Time. Discussion. FINAL DEADLINE - 1800hrs GMT 29/9/10

Bah I'm off to France that day! :razz:

Not leaving til later in the day, could try and sneak a cheeky portrait in! :D

I would love to have a go even though i have only just got my DSLR. Not sure what to take a pic of yet or what to do with it but i am willing to have a go at it!

I would love to have a go even though i have only just got my DSLR. Not sure what to take a pic of yet or what to do with it but i am willing to have a go at it!

Why not start a thread and ask for suggestions as to what to shoot ? :LOL:

Bah I'm off to France that day! :razz:

Not leaving til later in the day, could try and sneak a cheeky portrait in! :D

Vicky - how about a French street candid/portrait? Could spread the international angle even more :)

Vicky - how about a French street candid/portrait? Could spread the international angle even more :)

Hmmm maybe....but then of course there is wine at the airport, wine on the plane and wine on the transfer bus. Wouldnt really trust myself with my camera! :D

I'll see if I can do something! (y)

Hmmm maybe....but then of course there is wine at the airport, wine on the plane and wine on the transfer bus. Wouldnt really trust myself with my camera! :D

Take a pic of the wine every time you get a refill. Should fill your memory card quickly by the sound of it.:D

I'm in too!
Time to think of an ideal location and time to chose.

I'm gonna try mate - It will end up being a studio shot though! I will try and make it a good un :)

:D nice one Gary.

Good it possibly be with a brand new model? miniEG?

OOOOO - I like the sound of this - count me in! :)

:D great to have more people signing up!

Keep it coming people!

Anyone arranging any meets for it?

Cracking idea, I'm in (even though I'm not in England, thus I'm not on holiday that particular day)!

PS: Does my signature show up for anyone? I've added it, it works in the preview mode but I can't see it in my own posts...

Last edited:
Cracking idea, I'm in (even though I'm not in England, thus I'm not on holiday that particular day)!

PS: Does my signature show up for anyone? I've added it, it works in the preview mode but I can't see it in my own posts...

It only shows up for longer posts. If the preview shows it there's no reason it shouldn't work fine (y)

Will do if I can... it might take me a little while to pull it together (as it'll need to be dark)... and if the skies are clear... if not, it'll have to be some other subject.

Wahey! Nice to have even more people on board! The slideshow is shaping up to be dang fine :)

What a fine idea, count me in.

I would like to take part but when would we need to upload our chosen image by?

My reason for asking is that we are on holiday on the 30th so getting a shot will not be a problem but I won't have internet access until we get home on Thursday 2nd September to be able to upload my chosen image. Would this be too late?

Not at all too late :)

We have not figured out a closing date yet but it would need to accommodate those shooting on film. Closing will definitely be after the 2nd though :)

I can be a solitary b****r most of the time, but for this I could join in.
What a great idea to bring everybody together to take part in something we all enjoy.

Hi, count me in too... and if newbies would be welcome on this I have half a dozen togs I may be able to persuade (by showing the benefits/joy) to join TP and take part too! :)

Marc.

I can be a solitary b****r most of the time, but for this I could join in.
What a great idea to bring everybody together to take part in something we all enjoy.

:LOL: Awesome matey. Glad to have you on board :)

Hi, count me in too... and if newbies would be welcome on this I have half a dozen togs I may be able to persuade (by showing the benefits/joy) to join TP and take part too! :)

Marc.

Absolutely Marc - would be great to see some new members contributing :)

Make sure they stay though - or else the staff will get the whips out!! :naughty:

what a cracker of an idea - inspiration pretty low at present so this is spot on - count me in.

cracking idea... be warned, its the gold cup at oulton park that day so be prepared for a fair few classic motorsport shots! :)

bob :)

Awesome! Glad to hear that there is some motoring events on. One of the subjects that I was worried about; it needs an event on if people's main passion is motorsports!

Now why didn't i think of this, what a good idea, lol..

:D nice to have you on board matey. From your other thread; you are more than welcome to try and get a stonkingly good image straight from camera - I will be impressed :) The TP Day has no boundaries so you can have the freedom to set your own challenges and rules eg - I will shoot film, or I will shoot at post straight from camera with no PP. There are some awesome and interesting twists coming from this showcase! Thanks Keith!

Awesome! Glad to hear that there is some motoring events on. One of the subjects that I was worried about; it needs an event on if people's main passion is motorsports!

:D nice to have you on board matey. From your other thread; you are more than welcome to try and get a stonkingly good image straight from camera - I will be impressed :) The TP Day has no boundaries so you can have the freedom to set your own challenges and rules eg - I will shoot film, or I will shoot at post straight from camera with no PP. There are some awesome and interesting twists coming from this showcase! Thanks Keith!

Nice to be a part of something like this.

I think the world needs more of this.

Back