A Day in TalkPhotography™ Time. Discussion. FINAL DEADLINE - 1800hrs GMT 29/9/10

Up to 83 members taking part!

Come ooon peeps! Lets get it higher! Give people a poke!

This sounds like fun.. but the gallery of pics should be organised by photo time.. it would be great if we could look and see what everyone else was shooting at a specific time..

You could split them into 30 min or 15 min slots, hell even hourly slots would be great.

I'm planning a dawn shoot if the weather holds. If it's a dismal failure I've then got the rest of the day to try again.

Oh yes Ill have a go got my day planned so just hope my pics come out ok

Count me in... :) another one! Have got a long walk planned with the dogs, so hopefully something will take my fancy! :)

Awesome :D

Keep them coming people! This is going to be superb!

Weather and time dependant I may join you, but it won;t be my favourite subject but possibly one of my favourite things, is that ok

Absolutely fine Ingrid :)

As long as it gets you taking pictures and putting thought into togging then anything goes :D

Hadn't realised it was a bank holiday until someone mentioned it to me this week - that's going to mean i'll not be able to shoot my preferred subject - it's pretty much impossible to get carer cover for me to get out for a day's shooting in the hills (and they'd be full of red sock's and anoraks anyway) so I'll have to try something else... hope I can think of something, as i'd like to participate - but it's certainly not going to be quite as strong on the Passion component :(

Sorry to hear that TBY - hopefully you will be able to shoot something equally as enjoyable for you.

Good luck matey - I love the comment about red socks :LOL:

This is a very cool idea & being new to this forum will try to get a good shot of something for you guys tomorrow

Baz

Eeeexcellent Barry <- Mr Burns voice.

Welcome to TP Kind Sir!

I'm still in but haven't yet come across inspiration. A good 12 hours for an idea to strike yet though!

Count me in! I can't guarantee a beautiful shot but I shall try my best! Still a newbie to all of this (y)

And some more onboard. Superb :D

What has everyone got planned? You can share here or keep it to yourself until submission.

I am planning some street photography - not sure where yet though!

This sounds like fun.. but the gallery of pics should be organised by photo time.. it would be great if we could look and see what everyone else was shooting at a specific time..

You could split them into 30 min or 15 min slots, hell even hourly slots would be great.

Apologies Ian - I missed this one. I am planning to have some rough chronological order to the slideshow -

and the time at which the shot was taken so that they can be grouped together.
(Taken from OP).

Cheers matey. :)

Add another to the list (y)

I'm going to need to take a break from by busy schedule of sleeping and eating, but I guess as it's for TP I'll grin and bear it :D

What has everyone got planned? You can share here or keep it to yourself until submission.

I want to try and get a shot of the sunrise through a waterfall. Not sure how it's going to come off but the tide is good tomorrow so just got to keep everything crossed that the rain stops before then.

Add another to the list (y)

I'm going to need to take a break from by busy schedule of sleeping and eating, but I guess as it's for TP I'll grin and bear it :D

:LOL: Aye - tis for an awesome cause.

I want to try and get a shot of the sunrise through a waterfall. Not sure how it's going to come off but the tide is good tomorrow so just got to keep everything crossed that the rain stops before then.

Wahey! :clap: First news of a sunrise shot! It would be fantastic if we got the full transition from sunrise to night throughout the slideshow!

Nice one Mike (y)

Entries thread now cooked and ready
:D

Planning on spending most of the day beside a race track, camera to face for some of it, so should be able to get a few shots. I think one of the people I'm taking up is also a member here but not sure of his user name - I'll try to get him to post a couple too.

Depending on how well I sleep tonight I may get up and out for a sunrise shot ( doubtful) I may head out in the morning for some macro shots. Possibly a walk in the trossachs in the afternoon. And if all that fails I'll try and get somewhere for sunset.
If the weather and laziness stop all of these opportunities i will take a picture of my bum at 11.59PM

Planning on spending most of the day beside a race track, camera to face for some of it, so should be able to get a few shots. I think one of the people I'm taking up is also a member here but not sure of his user name - I'll try to get him to post a couple too.

Excellent Nod. Have a great day matey and I look forward to seeing the result!

Depending on how well I sleep tonight I may get up and out for a sunrise shot ( doubtful) I may head out in the morning for some macro shots. Possibly a walk in the trossachs in the afternoon. And if all that fails I'll try and get somewhere for sunset.
If the weather and laziness stop all of these opportunities i will take a picture of my bum at 11.59PM

:LOL: especially good backup plan. Best of luck (y)

All going well (weather forecast is good for Edinburgh tomorrow) I am planning a landscape sunset shot.

I hadn't decided if I could get something suitable to enter yet as we are knee deep in hallway decorating but a likely subject has just run across the landing and down the stairs so I said to my OH " Oooo! that might do" and he said " I've never seen one as big as that in this country! and proceeded to catch it for me. :D

Sunrise (that's a new one for me) from the hide, provided I am not frozen to the spot :LOL: :LOL:

I was planning to link into my other hobby (Flying Microlights) but its looking like the weather will put paid to that. Hmm how can I incorporate the other passion (Motorcycles) lol so much to do and so little time lol.

I'm up for this
sig updated!
now just need to find a subject!:help:

Awesome all.

I wonder if anyone is shooting already?!

HAPPY TP DAY EVERYONE!!

Bagged a sunrise shot and a few long exposure already this morning, just see if they are worthy.

Back