A Day in TalkPhotography™ Time. Discussion. FINAL DEADLINE - 1800hrs GMT 29/9/10

(y) count me in,good reason to go fishing, perfect excuse to go,getting the carp to feed may be a problem though :whistle:

Excellent idea. Count me in please.

Now... subject matter... It's going to have to be a landscape, and I'm 99% confident that it will involve trees (or possibly a dry stone wall).

Here's hoping that the weather will be better than I had for the meets at Kirkby Lonsdale & Ingleton :)

Saw this yesterday then forget about it until now

Will have a go memory permitting, seed of an idea forming in my nut

A good thursday night bump to find some more participants!

:D

I'll be working as it's not a bank holiday in Scotland but if I have any bright ideas that I can fit in I'll have a go.

custom TP Day signature wont work

preview looks ok > save >zilch

Count me in as I am normally in the hide morning, noon, evening and night :LOL: :LOL:

I bet you can't guess what mine will be :nuts:

our TP member in Port Coquitlam BC gets an extra 8 hours......:razz:.....:D

custom TP Day signature wont work

preview looks ok > save >zilch

Minimum character requirement needed before sig will show :)

Thanks for your support and all the wonderful people who have pledged their support (y)

Nearly one week to go!

It has flown round!

Now is the time to get as many people signed up as possible. This is your forum and your forum showcase. We want all types of images from all types of togs; junior through to full time.

Please help spread the word!

Small versions to be posted into a thread which will be created on the day and no doubt linked in the first post of this thread.

Full size versions to be emailed to "TPMoment at smoothedit dot com along with your username so that credit can be given, and the time at which the shot was taken so that they can be grouped together. The full res images will only be used for the slideshow and will be deleted once imported into it".

:D Your best shall be spot on Gemma.

Great to hear so many people signing up and supporting the project and TP.

Just a quick aside - a few people have expressed concern that their photography is not 'good enough' or that they dont want to take part as they are 'only a beginner'...TP Day is about getting the whole forum together as one - and to produce a set of images that represent all of our membership - from all different skill levels and all different walks of life. If you are proud of your image (and you ought to be) then we would absolutely love to have it in the showcase.

There will also be opportunity for those who want crit to request it - a superb way of learning. It will by no means be mandatory but certainly encouraged so that we can all learn from each other.

are subtle HDR shots allowed? I'll try and shove something in. Can we have some clear image size guidelines please matt, for the small images and the minimum spec to be emailed to you please?

are subtle HDR shots allowed? I'll try and shove something in. Can we have some clear image size guidelines please matt, for the small images and the minimum spec to be emailed to you please?

Certainly you can. I suggest make the small forum versions as big as forum limits allow; 800 pix on their longest side.

As for the emailed versions - I don't have an upper limit (under 10 megs pref) - they will be in a slideshow for internet use.

Thanks for the inquiry Heppers. :)

Brilliant idea, I am looking forward to seeing the outcome!

I think I might shoot and develop a 4x5 :D

Think I may just well give this a go. Won't be my favourite subject - no rugby on Monday, but with decent weather forecast, a new tripod and some new filters I may just have to look at good a landscape I can get. Not my usual stuff but looking at broadening my horizons.

Now where did I put my walking boots???

I should be able a 'snap' on Monday, the results should be really interesting.

oooh what a gorgeous opportunity to kickstart myself back into photography and TP :D I'm off on a meet with my car club on monday - tis one of my several other passions but i adore photographing them so i'll do my level best to take part :D

ok this sounds good count me in (even though im new here :) )

Win! Thanks for all you fine togs signing up - both new and old to TP.

It is great to have you all on board!

Not long now!!!

See if there are any togs you know who are not members who would like to sign up to TP and take part :)

Im just on my way out of the door to the OH parents. If someone could do a tot up that would be simply awesome!

Thank yoooou!

Back