Daily A growing up 365! Completed!!

Michael

Great subject for your 365, I would start to concentrate on the little things. Fingers/Toes/Ears/Nose. Everything about him, as they will all change after the 365 is truly over and its going to be a great record of his first year. I made up a photobook of my son's first year and presented it to my wife at Christmas ( not 365 sots though) and she loves it

These are lovely Michael, a really gorgeous little boy :)

Thanks Sarah (y)

Right, have had another go at yesterdays, it didn't look right after I looked again, thanks Matt (y) Never edit a photo when you are really tired :bonk:

Revised version, looks like I have missed the focus slightly, though he was being a wriggle bum!

Xavier, Day 49 edit by scilly puffin, on Flickr

And, Day 50! Where has the time gone :eek:

Xavier, Day 50 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

OMG it's ages since I checked in on here - what a difference - so very alert looking now :love:

Haha! He has bunny ears! I love it :D :LOL:

Thanks Toni, I did have him perfectly placed for this one, but he started giggling and moved around :)

OMG it's ages since I checked in on here - what a difference - so very alert looking now :love:

Thanks Sarah, certainly very alert indeed, (y)

A cracking pair of images since my last visit buddy, I love them both (y)

Thanks Matt, pleased you like them (y)

Day 51 is awesome Michael , He really is changing by the day

Cheers Vince, (y)

Right catch up withe last 3 days images.

Day 52, Captured a sneeze!

Xavier, Day 52,mid sneeze! by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 53,

Xavier, Day 53 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 54, This is one of my fave shots of him so far...

Xavier, Day 54 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 54 is super. Can I just say that a lot of your shots are looking right up his nose - try to avoid this as the better ones are from other angles.

All really nice again Michael but I especially like no 49. Keep it up, it is a super project.

That's OK hope you didn't take offence :)

Not at all Sarah, I actually submitted the reply without finishing and didn't realise :bonk:

You make a very good point and I will look out for it in the future pics, I get so wrapped up in watching Xavier I don't always get what I want, space and lighting is a pain in my house, they don't work together, it's either to dark or I get awkward shadows coming in, so there are times I have to settle and wish for a better position. I wonder if a bean bag might help, so I can at least get him a little higher than floor level? :thinking:

Thanks Phil (y)

Wow - day 54...your little baby is starting to grow up! Fantastic shot! (y)

Awwwww he is such a cutie!!... some lovely shots since my last visit and it's amazing how he is changing so quick!.... adore the last mono shot... wow!!

He's Growing up fast! I kind of agree about the up nose shots but you have got the last two looking much better and it's good to see some variety. As for other ideas why not try sitting him on his tummy and take a photo from the front, they tend to put their heads up on towards camera.

Like this

Jessica Week 7 by ShawWellPete, on Flickr

Another good one is to have him over Mum's shoulder with him facing the window and you standing between him and window so natural sunlight falls on him.

This kind of thing

PeterBlandford-025 by ShawWellPete, on Flickr

Last edited:
Aww there's so many sweet shots keep them coming. I agree maybe vary the position a bit why not check out Anne Geddes for some inspiration you only get the one chance while there this size. I wish I knew what I know now when my 2 were new borns and I would have done 2 365's then!

These are all very good and I love day 50.

Thank you very much for popping by, pleased you like the pics.

Awwwww he is such a cutie!!... some lovely shots since my last visit and it's amazing how he is changing so quick!.... adore the last mono shot... wow!!

Thanks T, I am glad I have these pics showing those changes! Thanks for taking a look, that last shot really worked well in mono.

He's Growing up fast! I kind of agree about the up nose shots but you have got the last two looking much better and it's good to see some variety. As for other ideas why not try sitting him on his tummy and take a photo from the front, they tend to put their heads up on towards camera.

Like this

Jessica Week 7 by ShawWellPete, on Flickr

Another good one is to have him over Mum's shoulder with him facing the window and you standing between him and window so natural sunlight falls on him.

This kind of thing

PeterBlandford-025 by ShawWellPete, on Flickr

Thanks Pete for popping in and the ideas (y) Will see what i can do. Hoping to try and do some different things now he is a little older.

54 is a cracker

Hi Jeff, thank you for popping in, much appreciated.

56 for me too Michael, really nice.

Thanks Phil

Aww there's so many sweet shots keep them coming. I agree maybe vary the position a bit why not check out Anne Geddes for some inspiration you only get the one chance while there this size. I wish I knew what I know now when my 2 were new borns and I would have done 2 365's then!

Some interesting pics on that site, thanks for the link, and for taking a look.

Great to see things still going well with little Xavier :D I might be up your way soon I've got the EMA itch so may head up for a little bit of spotting :D

Cheers Matt, will drop you a pm (y)

Last 3 days pics now. Xavier has been a little out of sorts the last few days, appears to be teething and maybe has a bit of colic too.

Day 58,

Xavier, Day 58 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 59, A shopping trip today to meadowhall, this was taken in a really busy food court, with no space to moveand a compact!

Xavier, Day 59 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 60, (yesterday) Still getting his smiles in when he's settled!

Xavier, Day 60 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Back