Daily A growing up 365! Completed!!

Very much like day 58 :love:

Thanks Sarah,

Very nice Michael, day 60 is shear comedy, just what is he dreaming of you have to wonder :LOL:

Thanks Matt, day 60 really worked well, the lighting set it off just right.

Wow day 60 is brilliant. He looks so happy and cosy (y)

Thanks Tim, (y)

Love seeing the changes in him already. Day 56 is one of my favs.

Thank you Lynne.

Bloody Beuatiful "

Cheers Vince (y)

I agree, lovely stuff...

Thanks Pete :):)

So many absolutley gorgeous shots since I last visited....I can't believe he's still only 8 weeks old!

I love 60, 61 and 63, but have to give a shout out for your boy obeying instructions in 62!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Again all really lovely but especially 61 and 63. We have 1 due 1st september, that will be my shots sorted for last 4 months of the year

60 & 61 on these ones!.... Gorgeous!

Thanks Trace, pleased you like them.

So many absolutley gorgeous shots since I last visited....I can't believe he's still only 8 weeks old!

I love 60, 61 and 63, but have to give a shout out for your boy obeying instructions in 62!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hi Samantha, He certainly loves his smiles when he gets going, :D

Again all really lovely but especially 61 and 63. We have 1 due 1st september, that will be my shots sorted for last 4 months of the year

Thanks Phil, congrats too (y)

Onto todays, not quite what I wanted, ended up doing bits and bobs and time ran away really.

Day 64

Xavier, Day 64 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Hi Michael.

I love day 58, he looks very snug and secure. Day 60 in comical, whatever he's dreaming about looks fun.

Day 65 is comedy too. I love the expressions they come out with!

It's amazing to see him changing so fast.

Oh and as your teething journey begins ours has just ended, two whole years of torture!

Hi Michael.

I love day 58, he looks very snug and secure. Day 60 in comical, whatever he's dreaming about looks fun.

Day 65 is comedy too. I love the expressions they come out with!

It's amazing to see him changing so fast.

Oh and as your teething journey begins ours has just ended, two whole years of torture!

Thank you Marsha (y)

Great to see things progressing so well (y) some wonderful photo's since I last called in (y) he is so alert (y)

Cheers Matt (y)

Day 66, (yesterday)

Xavier had his first set of injections today, and he reacted to one of them and a huge lump on his leg where it went in, poor little man was screaming in so much pain, but bit of calpol later he was fine, as long as his leg wasn't touched, he managed a smile was babbling away before he fell to sleep

Xavier, Day 66 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Doing a catch up comment (I actually look virtually every time you post, Michael as your little boy is so cute, but 'aaahhh' every day gets boring for you I suspect!!).

I love the recent ones and watching your little baby start growing up - he's certainly developing his little expressions and looking so alert and watchful these days! (y)

I can see why you like 68 so much, he's looking right at you with that wonderful curiosity and resting his hand on the globe..the whole world in his hands, every possibility open to him, I assume?

I love those sleepy ones, he looks so content! :)

You can certainly see the changes in him already.

Thanks for popping in Sarah (y)

The world at his finger tips (y) now that's a nice idea (y)

Hi Matt, thanks for popping by (y) that one worked out quite well

And now for the last few days pics, seem to have been none stop, sometimes only getting pics late on.

Day 71

Xavier, Day 71 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 72

Xavier, Day 72 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 73

Xavier, Day 73 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 74, the date on this is wrong, its taken yesterday, the excitement of a new camera, :D

Taken on a panasonic G5 with some off camera flash

Xavier, Day 74,06 03 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Todays should follow later.

What a lovely catch up and I can really see the changes in him as well. I really like the first and third! (y) (and second & fourth :))

Hi Michael, sorry been away for a few day so had a catch up.

I love his big beaming smile and the world at his finger tips, very clever.

Is he teething now, he's having some good times chewing his fists!

He's beautiful though, it is good watching him grow up on camera :)

All really nice Michael, particularly like no 73 and 75a.

Thanks Philip for popping in, pleased you like the pics (y)

Hi Michael, sorry been away for a few day so had a catch up.

I love his big beaming smile and the world at his finger tips, very clever.

Is he teething now, he's having some good times chewing his fists!

He's beautiful though, it is good watching him grow up on camera :)

Hiya Marsha, he is teething, has been doing so for a couple of weeks now, all we here in the night when he is asleep is him sucking on his hands, he loves to grab fingers and try use them for relief too.

Wow, this thread is so cool watchin this little fella grow up! Some cracking shots in there, really well done

I always start with awwwwww but i cant help it , he's a cutie! now i have forgotten the numbers of my favourites lol.... it was the first couple 71 and 2 i think... but they are all so lovely!

brilliant shots :) - i tried to do the same for my daughter but missed a few days... - the days i missed the mrs picked up.. about a million photos a day ;) , when i came to make an album of the shots, it proved difficult to decide on the pics to include.

its amazing how quick the lil ones grow... i began posting my sons "365" onto FB the other day in its own album, just looking over a week, its amazing how fast he has grown... - you can see massive changes in the lil 1's every single day.

keep going with this one :) - I dont think he'll have anything to be embarased about to share these with people when hes older. :)

Wow, this thread is so cool watchin this little fella grow up! Some cracking shots in there, really well done

Thanks for taking a look Conor, much appreciated. (y)

No, unless they sell them in there. But this is it: http://www.mothercare.com/Sophie-the-Giraffe-Teether/356374,default,pd.html

They're amazing as they can have a right chew on the legs! My Sophie never went anywhere without hers whilst teething!

It's the same one, think one will be on the shopping list.

I always start with awwwwww but i cant help it , he's a cutie! now i have forgotten the numbers of my favourites lol.... it was the first couple 71 and 2 i think... but they are all so lovely!

Thanks T, thanks for the comments, pleased you are liking the pics (y)

brilliant shots :) - i tried to do the same for my daughter but missed a few days... - the days i missed the mrs picked up.. about a million photos a day ;) , when i came to make an album of the shots, it proved difficult to decide on the pics to include.

its amazing how quick the lil ones grow... i began posting my sons "365" onto FB the other day in its own album, just looking over a week, its amazing how fast he has grown... - you can see massive changes in the lil 1's every single day.

keep going with this one :) - I dont think he'll have anything to be embarased about to share these with people when hes older. :)

Thanks for taking a look (y) Thankfully it will be easy at the end for the photobook or album, it's great doing the project. I will certainly be seeing this through to the end.

Now, onto the pics for the catch up, been busy and our daughter has been ill so not had much chance to get pics edited, till last night

Day 77, Went to York today, and realised I hadn't got a pic done and it was getting late, so a pic before we got off the train.

Xavier, Day 77 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 78,

Xavier, Day 78 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 79

Xavier, Day 79 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 80, Little Explorer

Xavier, Day 80 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 81

Xavier, Day 81 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Thats all caught up to yesterday.

Nice catch up - it's so nice to see the changes in him :)

Day 79 is cute :love:

Nice catch up - it's so nice to see the changes in him :)

Day 79 is cute :love:

79 is great :)

Cutie!! 79 for me too

Thanks all, I really liked 79 too, there was just something about it.

Last couple of days have been busy as anything, I decided to sort out the bottom of my garden, which is full of hawthorns and dead wood, a good few hours later, including a bruised face and nose, after a big branch I was cutting decided to bounce and wallop me said places, I have managed to get the last couple of pics

Day 82

Xavier, Day 82 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 83, Not sure if I can do much else with this one, I just couldn't get it right, pp wise, quite a bit of harsh lighting coming through my patio door is the culprit.

Xavier, Day 83 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Todays is to be done.

Back