Daily A growing up 365! Completed!!

wonderful to hear :D

wonderful to hear :D
(y)

Yay for 38! Great pose :)

Thanks Tim.

Day 38 is just wonderful :clap: a perfect moment :D great to see little guy getting more mobile with rolling over :D

Indeed Matt, can't believe how soon he has done it! Certainly an eager beaver :D

Hi Michael, the pose in 38 is great. It's not long until he realises those hands are his, I love those moments and look forward to you catching them.

40 says so much, 'look what I did Daddy, now what the hell do I do? '

Thanks Marsha, he stays on his front for a couple of minutes and then moans.

On to day 41, been trying to catch this wide eyed look since he started doing it!

Xavier, Day 41 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Your last 4 are excellent Michael, especially like no 40. Keep it up.

another beautiful shot :clap:

I really love 38, 40 and 41....but let's face it, he looks pretty flippin' cute in all of them! :clap:

looks like he is waving to his fans on here :D

44b is lovely Michael, makes me smile.

Thanks Phil (y)

Aww, he looks very happy in the second one, and it sounds like we both suffered the same ailment today, I felt like absolute crap with stomach cramps followed by :puke: felt very sorry for myself :(

Cheers Matt, kind of wish it was the same, I was in immense pain in my arms and couldn't hardly move, it really takes its toll and wears me right out. Hope your feeling better today (y) Not done todays pic yet, will be getting it done after some chinese :D

I truly love the photos and look forward to seeing how the little one is progressing, but could I make a request for something just a little different...like a torso, or legs or something? :LOL: Just want to see more of the little lad!

Mind you, today's made me grin a lot - how could anyone not love that little face? :)

I was about to the say the same, Sam. Loving the photos and seeing him everyday but would love to see a different angle!

Indeed you can Sam :D (y) It's a little difficult as I don't have a lot of space and going wider I start to get distracting backgrounds, which I want to avoid. All of my pics so far have been with my 85mm, which I just love using for these close ups. I might try the 50mm at some point and see what I can get with that.

Ah Michael, that's a gorgeous photo! So nice to see all of him and a different angle. He's going to have all the girls after him in a few years :LOL:

I've only just come across this thread, but it's safe to say I'm now hooked! So many great photos and as everyone else has said, he's absolutely gorgeous :) I'm sure those big brown eyes will break a few hearts when he's older!

even more gorgeous shots of him :D Love the last one - such lovely hair and eyes :Clap:

Ah Michael, that's a gorgeous photo! So nice to see all of him and a different angle. He's going to have all the girls after him in a few years :LOL:

Thanks Toni, :D

I've only just come across this thread, but it's safe to say I'm now hooked! So many great photos and as everyone else has said, he's absolutely gorgeous :) I'm sure those big brown eyes will break a few hearts when he's older!

Hi Liz, thank you for taking a look, pleased you like the pictures (y)

even more gorgeous shots of him :D Love the last one - such lovely hair and eyes :Clap:

Thanks Carol

oh wow he looks very alert for his age. Lovely series.

Thank you, he certainly is very alert, it's amazing how he his doing.

45 is simply wonderful (y) I love his expression (y) coming up your way tomorrow for work (y)

Thanks matt, day 45 worked very well indeed. Where are you today?

Now, onto day 47, with "just checking :D"

Xavier, Day 47 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Same for me Michael, bottom left is great. And 46 too, keep up the great work.

Back