Daily A growing up 365! Completed!!

Personally, I love day 84!! I like 80 as well - seeing him grow and be at other poses is great - he certainly looks very alert!! He's also very cute when he's sleepy!

You are doing a fantastic job of your son's first year and creating something that you will always have to look back on and I am privileged to join you on that journey :)

12 weeks wow!!!... Day 85 gorgeous!

Thanks T (y)

Oh wow so much of chance since I've last been in it looks like he's been trying to hide from the camera in a few of them :LOL: hands up "no photo's please"

Hi Matt, certainly is a change in him, indeed, he knows what I am doing :D

Personally, I love day 84!! I like 80 as well - seeing him grow and be at other poses is great - he certainly looks very alert!! He's also very cute when he's sleepy!

You are doing a fantastic job of your son's first year and creating something that you will always have to look back on and I am privileged to join you on that journey :)

Hi Samantha, very pleased you like the pics, and very glad it is coming across well, it certainly isn't easy. (y)

Wow isn't he changing fast? Love the eyes in 85 and it's nice to see him sat up in 84.

Three months already, where has the time gone!

Hi Marsha, he certainly is changing fast, I am glad I have these pics as being the parents, we don't always see those changes. He is getting stronger by the day, he was in my arms the other day whilst waiting for my daughters parents evening, a lot of children were playing and he actually pulled himself up from my arms to see what was going off!

So, now for the update, things have been non stop and not having much time to get pics...

Day 86

Xavier, Day 86 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 87

Xavier, Day 87 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 88, something about this one, I like it a lot.

Xavier, Day 88 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Babies are so strange (in the nicest possible way) - he looks like such a wee little thing in 87 and so much more 'grown up' in 88! :) I like both of those for different reasons....but he is growing up to be a real cutie, he looks so alert and inquisitive in many of your photos :)

85 is my fav. recent one :)

Thanks Jeff, (y)

Babies are so strange (in the nicest possible way) - he looks like such a wee little thing in 87 and so much more 'grown up' in 88! :) I like both of those for different reasons....but he is growing up to be a real cutie, he looks so alert and inquisitive in many of your photos :)

Hi Samantha, I know exactly what you mean! He really is very alert and inquisitive, taking everything in and certainly knows what he his doing, thanks for taking a look. :)

I do love how alert he looks, you can see that he is taking everything in (y)

Hi Matt, thanks for popping by (y)

Great progression in life captured really well!

Thanks very much Vince (y)

Now for a big catch up! It's been one heck of a busy and totally disorganized week! Wasn't to bad to start of with, I was getting stuff ready for breakfast and the school run, then we found out the school was closed, because the boiler had packed up, my routine went out the window and things just seemed to overtake me, but I got the pics done, managged to process them between yesterday and this afternoon.

Day 89

Xavier, Day 89 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 90

Xavier, Day 90 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 91

Xavier, Day 91 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Day 92

Xavier, Day 92 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Some lovely photos in your latest set, Michael, but I so agree with the others that 96 is just special....the very best of a great bunch! :)

Day 96 is the picck of the bunch for me - he is changing so much now :eek:

I love 99, "I thought you said the seaside was fun" look! Lovely pouty lips and a very red nose, bless him!

And...100....I swoon over little surprised expressions like that - love the reflection in this one as well.

101 - what a sleepy boy! :)

Loving your updates, Michael, and Xavier is really doing well and 'growing up'! :)

Oh what a change since I last called in like everyone else I love 96 (y) oh he really dons't look impressed at is first trip to the seaside :( and 100 :LOL: it's me, wait, what??? it looks like he's having so much fun in that photo (y)

Won't be long now Michael ..til he owns his own accountancy firm. Married with children... Great project tracking the little man and how he fares in his first year !!

Nice to see him with his sister, and I like the one of him sleeping.

I think you should give some serious thought to continuing this project until at least his 21st Birthday.

Back