A Picture a day (My 365) . . . Made it to the End!

31st December: The End

This pressure of the final day . . . . Busy at home, but decided to go for a drive and make a last effort for my last shot. Ended up walking a long way too, with no spark of inspiration. At my last stop before going home I ended up walking amongst a large number of dinghies tied up, this was the very last one and the words just seemed right, well to me anyway. Plus it's a boat and I seem to like photographing them (since moving the family down to the coast, I guess it's understandable)

I'd like to thank all you TP folks for your great comments and inspiration from your own 365's over the year, it's been a fantastic photography journey for me.

Final thanks to Kirstie my wife, for allowing me the time each day to take my shots and process them.

753984748_hypCo-L.jpg

Well done, as JD said, very apt.
Finding something with the word "ending" was very good :)

Thanks chaps :)

Well I'll be going out for walk with my family, without the DSLR, can't wait.

BTW Merv you on flickr?

Err, just about.
That's something I'll be looking more into next year. Jonny's going to teach me the way of flickr :)
Add me, think I'm cyclone5.

Sorry I haven't been following yours Julian but a big congratulations on making it through. (y)

thanks, I don't know what you lot are all moaning about, i am enjoing mine so far, can't imagine my life with out it :p then again I'm not even at day 100 yet!

You are right Bill, just taking a photo a day in itself is not hard. I've researched locations and made many special visits for a lot of my shots at the expense of family time, so that has been very hard.

Sorry I haven't been following yours Julian but a big congratulations on making it through. (y)

Many thanks Marc, appreciate that, I did think I had offended you or something :)

Well Done on getting to the end!

Thanks, good luck with yours ;)

Hey, just had a thought, there's still time to start a new 365 . . . . . . . .

Well done on making it through to the end. A very high level of photography throughout the year, and some excellent PP'ing to boot.

Sorry i lost it a bit around October / November and stopped commenting - i was still viewing, but life kinda took over, and I became uber busy with 'stuff' and resorted to browsing on my phone whenever i could, just to keep up.

As for starting another ......... :bat: :razz: :bang::wacky::nono:

:LOL:

Thanks Chris, I understand too, I've been trying to limit the time I spent in here over the last few months.

I've just been out for a fantastic family walk around Chichester Marina without any camera at all, it was relly nice, but the weather is so lovely, not sure if I can resist taking a pic though at some point ;)

Congratulations on making it to the end. Thanks so much for all your support with mine too, work, life & bloody 365 took over and I'm just glad in a way it's over so I can start contributing more and learning more from here. Thanks again, and congratulations on a fantastic set of shots x

Well done, and a great last picture! Are you going to do another one, or is that something for the future?

Now, for me to start my 365!

Thanks Kitten, glad you made it in the end too ;)

Thanks Wicker Man and good luck to you, your journey is just starting :)

Well I've been out with the camera today :LOL:
And I see you've been very busy giving the flickr servers a workout :D

I've still not picked up a camera today :)

Yeah all my galleries from SmugMug have been imported into Flickr now, took a while.

Back