A Picture a day (My 365) . . . Made it to the End!

You make it sound so much fun!

Loved the snow queen.....

Thansk mate ;)

It has been fun, but the pressure in taking a picture every day during the year is starting to take it's toll. Apart from the shots taken indoors I normally try and go someehwere to take a picture, that has been hard. Maybe the solution would have been to get a pet and take pics of that every other day :D

18th December: Drunks on the dance floor

One of the better shots taken at my works Christmas party, so that tells you what kind of night it was ;) :confused::beer::puke:

745618092_kdtkH-L.jpg

Last edited:
19th December: Hail the God of Gas

Another night out, spotted an opportunity for a shot and we were all in tears when looking back at it on the camera, Cheers Russ!

745632458_miBPc-XL.jpg

Last edited:
I got the position just about spot on, plus the expression that Russ gave was perfect, still can't stop laughing every time I see it ;)

20th December: Unknown rusting structure

Perfect weather for a winters walk. The light was simply stunning on the sea the beach and just about everything else, the only problem for photography was the low position of the sun, was almost on my back taking this shot. Thanks Kirstie, for letting me wander off and take my shots, as you have done all year, not long now :)

Slight photoshop processing and bleach bypass filter applied in Color Efex Pro

745662378_F5bMv-L.jpg

21st December: In the Red Zone

No time tonight for fancy photo's, just a quick grab shot with the compact when loading up the car with drink for Christmas.

746732474_i4iDu-L.jpg

I know Jonny will hate it :D

Last edited:
22nd December: The Gimp of Christmas

The fantastic winner in our company Christmas fancy dress competition, nice one Alex ;-)

All sorts of processing, cloned out door frames, windows, smoke alarms. Then into Color Efex for Bleach bypass filter with boosted saturation (creating the gaudy colours).

747361490_WW3yu-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Cracking bunch of people, never seen an organisation with such a high level of customer service. Your next order is in good hands :)

He won a load of wine. He wore the suit all day (ordered from Japan I believe, big thing over supposedly) and he acted every part the super hero, top bloke, uploading a few more pics, will post a link later...

23rd December: It's madness!

This really is a mad time of year. The scene in Tesco's at lunchtime today was apocalyptic. It seems we just keep on spending even in a recession.

Ooops that's a shot with me in it!

748311042_d7du8-L.jpg

25th December: Christmas Day walk on the beach

Bit chilly with fantastic sunshine, but it brought many folks out on the beach. Hope you all had a super day ;)

749399387_W8qFU-L.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Dave, just noticed this section of fence whilst giving the girls a quick snack on a bench. Was freezing but West Wittering beach is just fantastic (as you know)

26th December: Lost Transit

Spotted this abandoned Ford Transit van whilst driving around today. Went back home and got my camera. Difficult light to take a decent shot, but saved single shot at three different exposures and converted to DR in Photomatix. Then into Photoshop for mono conversion using Silver Efex Pro. Finishing off with some burning around the bright areas and high pass filter to bring out a little more of the dirty van.

749900275_4DaaK-L.jpg

Some great shots here, and being a student at Portsmouth Uni (3rd year) I recognise quite a few locations in your photos!

I've decided to start a 365 project next year, so there's some great inspiration from this thread!

Back