Adam's TP52 2016 Weeks 10-14 added

I'd be happy too if I'd eaten that much food! :LOL:

Congrats Adam, I assume that your the happy dad? How lovely to get these memory shots, I wish I'd been more active with the camera back when we were expecting.

Yes I'm the Dad only 4 weeks to go, so for me it's a really happy shot :)

Thanks for everyones comments for the other photos it's keeping me going

Beautiful photo. Love the lighting and the b&w. For me the hand over hand makes the photo for me. Congratulations. Please update us with a photo in around 4 weeks.

Edit to add I love the colours on your miniature photo, so rich. Need to keep my eye on the photos posted, I keep missing them.

Last edited:
Congratulations Adam ... not long now. Little miracle nicely composed and always to be treasured. Happy with a capital H :clap:

Not fair, how can anyone crit such a beautiful moment :)

You luck, luck man. I remember when Isabelle was born....WOW. What an experience.

Enjoy the birth (y)

Cheers.

Congrats both
A truly happy time (y)

Congratulations one to cherish and is a very happy picture it’s great to see Dads hand there as well, also nice b/w real nice tones.(y)

Miniature is brillianly captured and Happy, well all the best the world has to offer you.

Can't wait to meet the little guy when he arrives :D you have done an awesome job with it, what a nice image to treasure and look back on :)

Thanks for everyones comments appreciate it, looking forward to the next theme!

Nice one Adam ... unusual take ... nice lighting. (y)

Weather conditions weren't brilliant but we all have to shoot with what we get.

Just a suggestion, a little levels tweak and a contrast boost may bring out a bit more detail,
Interesting find (y)

Lovely shot for Abandoned Adam. b&w treatment is absolutely the right choice for the subject. Terrific response to the theme.

Its come out well mate, I'd be really tempted to add some localised contrast to the build though to give it a bit of "pop" from the scene. I was massively underwhelmed with my images I captured on the trip :( Roll on spring when the weather will be better and my spirits will be lifted!

Its come out well mate, I'd be really tempted to add some localised contrast to the build though to give it a bit of "pop" from the scene. I was massively underwhelmed with my images I captured on the trip :( Roll on spring when the weather will be better and my spirits will be lifted!

Thanks I think I'm going to do another edit this week.

Hi Adam

Sorry I'm late to commenting on your thread

Great start to your 52 challenge.

Love Metal great detail and DOF

Abandoned, thats certainly seen better days, like the B&W conversion

Back