Adele's 365 *FULLY UPDATED* 166/365 210609

After spending a full day shooting this wedding with DiddyDave, I dont think I couldnt put a picture up that I got on the day!

Quickly edited after I was like ARGH which one do I choose!

3412227871_eed9c7ec23_o.jpg

Lovely pictures Adele. Fancy not having the King of Groove on day 84 as one of your contacts! :nono::rules::wave::crying:

3415785759_1d0949b444.jpg

Today Sheffield Steelers won the Play Off's against Nottingham Panthers!

I unfortunately wasnt at the games this weekend, but made my way over to Sheffield Arena to greet the players coming home!!!

Our Second Trophy! League & Play Off Champions 08-09!!!!

Please Welcome Ryan Finnerty showing the crowd the trophy!

Taken at f5.3, 1/30 ISO 3200 @ 210mm with Flash on Rear Curtain​

I think your wedding shot is a really lovely candid image, the couple seem very relaxed and it looks as though you are almost not there in how relaxed they come across. How did they couple like the image?

Ok, will do. prepare to feel loved. (this relationship is all one way..) ;)

Yeah the relationship is all one way - Can anyone say Stalker! ;)

I like the wedding shot...it is fun doing the candids isn't it :)

Yeah I love doing the Candids :D

Fair comment. (y)

:LOL: The steelers need to realise how important I am ;)

Just having a catchup Adele

You're loving that High ISO looking at day 90's shot

:LOL: Not being able to shoot anything over 800 on the D200 has made sense of what is acceptable. :LOL: And seen as for that shot, I was stood on the ground shooting upwards I needed the higher ISO to make my flash travel, and be acceptable against the half floodlights of the arena

I think your wedding shot is a really lovely candid image, the couple seem very relaxed and it looks as though you are almost not there in how relaxed they come across. How did they couple like the image?

The couple have yet to see it ;)

Del - just doing a catch up. I am really impressed with the shots you've done recently in just under 1/3 of a year you can really see a big improvement with your shots. I really like the wedding shot (y)

Thanks Simon :) Maybe the D300 and Higher ISO is paying off :LOL:

Right guys another week updated - I had planned on trying to update it during the week but things have been busy or hectic, so I am going to TRY and do a weekly "theme" to stick to ie. Macro, Colour, Black & White, Flowers, Self Portraits etc, but things could quickly change!
I shall try and update when I take them - however - it could be a sunday night weekly catch up :) I am still kinda here - just been a bit quiet on TP front anyway.

Nah, I don't think it has anything to do with with the tools you are using, but if you want to credit them that's your choice :)

Fine - its cos I'm wonderful :LOL:

No really, It is :LOL:

:p

Seriously though, I'm trying to think outside the box, I'm trying new things. I'm learning all the time. I'm not scared to make mistakes - and learn from the mistakes I do make!

3438894422_875eb35bb5.jpg

I have to say when I'm typing an email or something, I manage to make the keys click with how quickly I type. Sometimes though I can type without even looking at the screen, or definately without looking at the keys. I do however type with two hands, but couldnt get any of the shots I tried to work. *laughs*

So here we have me One handed typing for the shot.
I put my typing ability down to an Admin course I did through school when I was 14. One of the better things I actually did that has at least stayed with me!​

Just to add - Adele's last Wedding images are better than any others beforehand - so - Yes - she is improving

Also - the horribly dark sodding venue we had couldn't have been done with her D200, so - Yes - the D300 was a great move on her part too

And sadly - we have another 5 Weddings there this year including the next one in early May :(

:LOL:

Keep it up babe - the watching my back works nicely for me - and having time to shoot your own candids & detail shots etc. works well too :clap:

DD

Thanks Dave, I do feel that the wedding candids and suchlike I am improving with them - and the venue we had isnt our favourite at all! By the end of this wedding season though we'll have a set of stunning images and then everyone will want us to photograph their wedding there! *laughs*

Dell, I hope Dave is paying you well!! Maybe a pay increase is in order?? :naughty: Since, and I quote, "Adele's last Wedding images are better than any others beforehand" ;)

Good point indeed (y)

Adele - I want a rebate on your former shots as you weren't good enough/trying hard enough - but I'm happy to offset that against our next 20 Weddings - so let's discuss after that :D

DD

Back