Allan.H 52 for 2019 WEEK 52 OUT TAKE AND FINISHED

What an interesting image for full. Never seen a poppy flower burst open like that. Great detail in mono. Fantastic

Full is a great image and you've handled the PP perfectly, really suits the subject, and the theme, great job.

Full
Nice work, i like the black and white, the composition and the light. It's amazing how many Seeds can be found in a seed pod.

Nicely done Allan :)

Nice and original plus the wooden surface suits the picture well

Drink
I like it. I've been wanting to do something similar for myself, but rarely have grapes in the house.
I like the clean-ness (is that a word) of it and the composition. I would maybe have liked to see the Cork somewhere, but that could be an element to far.

Drink
I like it. I've been wanting to do something similar for myself, but rarely have grapes in the house.
I like the clean-ness (is that a word) of it and the composition. I would maybe have liked to see the Cork somewhere, but that could be an element to far.
Thanks, a cork would have been good but its a screw top and it didn't look right so I removed it

WEEK 27 DIRTY

Turtle by Allan Howe, on Flickr

Its from a series of sculptures in Chester Cathedral, the artist collected the waste from a few beaches in S. Wales for about 2 weeks,

I think it shows what a dirty species we are

Ive also managed to do the colour pop thing much against my better nature :runaway:

What a cracking image Allan!:clap:
Emotionally charged and certainly something to think about, it ticks all the right boxes for a compelling image!
Fantastic framing, and despite your aversion to the colour-pop technique, you have definitely nailed it perfectly.

What a cracking image Allan!:clap:
Emotionally charged and certainly something to think about, it ticks all the right boxes for a compelling image!
Fantastic framing, and despite your aversion to the colour-pop technique, you have definitely nailed it perfectly.

Thanks
A great image for the theme and technique Allan. Like you I`m not keen on the technique either.

Thanks

TIME: Great shot, with super detail.
FULL: An interesting take, and looking goiod in mono.
DRINK: Liking the composition, and the choice of bg/table suits the image very well.
DIRTY: True enough.. dirty human race for sure. This whole plastic in the seas situation is terrible!

Like it, fits the theme well (and makes you think!), and the colour pop works (i'm not a fan either, but needs must for the technical challenge ;) ) I'm still pondering on what to do for mine!

TIME: Great shot, with super detail.
FULL: An interesting take, and looking goiod in mono.
DRINK: Liking the composition, and the choice of bg/table suits the image very well.
DIRTY: True enough.. dirty human race for sure. This whole plastic in the seas situation is terrible!
Thanks

Like it, fits the theme well (and makes you think!), and the colour pop works (i'm not a fan either, but needs must for the technical challenge ;) ) I'm still pondering on what to do for mine!
Thanks

Great images for Drink and Dirty Allan, really like the feel of your Drink image and the Dirty is very apt for the current time! Greta find!

Allan

Drink, nice clean image, good use of colour,texture and reflections on the glass bits. Clever fit to the theme.

Dirty, It took a while to see what this was without reading your description, but not your fault. When I got my head around it, it does make sense. Nice B&W conversion, plenty of texture showing, the colour kind of works.

Pete

Great images for Drink and Dirty Allan, really like the feel of your Drink image and the Dirty is very apt for the current time! Greta find!

thanks
Allan

Drink, nice clean image, good use of colour,texture and reflections on the glass bits. Clever fit to the theme.

Dirty, It took a while to see what this was without reading your description, but not your fault. When I got my head around it, it does make sense. Nice B&W conversion, plenty of texture showing, the colour kind of works.

Pete

thanks

Hi Allan,

Time - That's a great shot. Very creative that you took a shot of only part of it. I like a lot :)
Full - Another very creative shot. A very good idea well composed and well taken. Perfect mono conversion.
Drink - Excellent idea and well shot! :clap:
Dirty - We are a disappointing species with how we treat our planet. A poignant yet telling image of the world we all live in... A good strong image.

Hi Allan,

Time - That's a great shot. Very creative that you took a shot of only part of it. I like a lot :)
Full - Another very creative shot. A very good idea well composed and well taken. Perfect mono conversion.
Drink - Excellent idea and well shot! :clap:
Dirty - We are a disappointing species with how we treat our planet. A poignant yet telling image of the world we all live in... A good strong image.
Thanks for looking in

Two belters! I can’t pick a fave as they’re both good in their own way :)

Top image is a cracker, good timing with woody jumping and his ears flapping about.

Back