Apple Watch

Original strap unworn still in the box, who puts a black leather strap on a blue watch? I have loads of these straps in various colours and when they get dirty/marker they just get washed, approx 9 euros a pop, TH straps £300 ish.

The strap is one thing that really puts me off the Monaco. Much prefer a bracelet. That string one is an abomination!

Original strap unworn still in the box, who puts a black leather strap on a blue watch? I have loads of these straps in various colours and when they get dirty/marker they just get washed, approx 9 euros a pop, TH straps £300 ish.
Just cheapens it, IMO that is. Hey, it's your watch.... Do what you like with it [emoji16]

I really like the new watchface on s4. It shows good amount of information for a smart watch.

I've only got the standard Utility watchface on my s3 with Activity top left and digital time top right (I look at this most of the time, but I like having analogue in case I need to calculate time), Weather in text along the bottom. I would swipe one way for Modular watchface as shortcut to a few of the apps, swipe other way for the Activities watchface, which has workout focused complications.

What really bothers me on all watchfaces is that the analogue hands still covers the date display, making it unreadable at 3:13. It's a digital display FFS, make the hand go behind bits of useful information. Looks like the new one on s4 is still the same. :(

I heard the S4 has an ECG option but then can't seem to see it on UK sites. Is it a US-only option? Or is the hardware present but the software not activated due to rules and regulations?

I heard the S4 has an ECG option but then can't seem to see it on UK sites. Is it a US-only option? Or is the hardware present but the software not activated due to rules and regulations?
Out of curiosity, how's it going to manage that with a single wrist sensor, or am I being dumb and an ECG isn't what I think?

It isn’t a full ECG, apparently. I’m intrigued as to what it will show, but I think it is US only at the moment, if at all. And it is about rules and regulations. I find the heart rate function on the watch to be very interesting.

Currently not available is the U.K.

Not terribly accurate if it's anything like Mrs Nod's S3.

Got a S3 for Christmas, was unsure at first. But now I actually love it. So useful when at work, or out and about to check notifications etc. And for changing songs in the car.

Back