Bird Photography Settings For most of your Cameras

@Dappertime

just to make it clear to you, and perhaps explain the strange reactions you may be feeling you've had from people in here...

1) we do NOT allow members to post anyone else's photographs for Critique - by all means post YOUR OWN IMAGES for critique, in the appropriate photo sharing/critique sections of the forum.

2) we do NOT allow members to critique images that are posted in discussion areas (like this one) - so people were obviously wary of commenting on anything posted - even if they HAD been your own images, they wouldn't have been within the forum rules or etiquette to comment. As they Were'nt then it would have been doubly wrong of them to do so.

3) we don't really encourage people to just say "oh, go over to Facebook and look at the pictures there" - if the pictures are worthy of sharing, put them on here, in the appropriate places. If you can't be bothered to do that we can draw one of two conclusions... 1) that they're not worth our time, or 2) that you're only really out to pick up new members on your facebook group.

4) we don't allow commercial advertising in signatures (with the exception of members advertising their own photography business) - so if all you're really interested in is getting some click-through for the website in your signature, please either remove the signature, or yourself from our forum.

Now, given that you are ostensibly posting from Kenya, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt re: english not necessarily being your mother tongue - but please be aware that we've had multiple reports from this thread, and that the staff are watching out for any further problems.

May I suggest that before you post anything further, you head away and read the rules of this forum... I'll even be kind and post a couple of links for your convenience...

https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/help/rules/

https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/help/rulesdetailed/

To everyone else... thanks for the RTM's folks, can we now hold fire on any further accusations of trolling etc. - and - please restrict any further commentary to the initial post regarding that shopping list of prescriptive settings... Cetainly nothing more about other peoples photography!

Back