weekly Boots' 52 for 2021

I really like the juxtaposition, and how the stones divide the greens & yellows from the blue. It's a really pleasing composition.

An nice ironic shot. Works really well as a letterbox crop. They're obviously well fed :D

Gorgeous image and I love this crop so much. The bright colours from the sky and daffodils really add a super contrast :) really lovely :)

Week 13 - Easter

I have struggled with this theme - partly because I don't really do the whole religious concepts thing (not that I have any objection for those that do), and partly because our house is in turmoil.

My first thought was a picture of our kitchen at Easter - no big meal here!

Easter.JPG

But we did get out on Easter Sunday and went to a local NT property, so this is my entry for the theme.

Easter Daffodils.JPG

A lovely splash of Daffs :)

Nothing says Easter like Daffs :)

Daffs are very Easter. New kitchen looks nice too! Turmoil will be forgotten when it's done. Just been through a new bathroom which was hell, but really nice now it's done.

Daffs are very Easter. New kitchen looks nice too! Turmoil will be forgotten when it's done. Just been through a new bathroom which was hell, but really nice now it's done.
Thanks Ian! I'm sure it will all be worth it.

Can't beat a lovely swathe of daffs to brighten up anyone's day! :)

Lovely sea of daff. I tried to get the same but the wind had beaten me too it.
Hope the kitchen is sorted soon!

Like your Easter photo, its hard not to use flowers as the subject for that theme, they just seem to appear around that time.

Your spring one i like even more, for some reason only the season Spring was in my head.

Nice loads of Daffs for your Easter shot.
Really liking your Spring shot, B&W suits it well.

Pete

Spring
I'm more really sure what it is, but it looks interesting. I would maybe have cropped it down to the top of the beamy thing.

I like the central/symmetrical composition, and the mono really brings out the patterns in the metal.

Week 15 - Snapper's Choice

This, sadly, is the only picture I have taken in the past week. So by default, and with the time almost up, I declare this to be my Snapper's Choice image. I'll try to do better next week.

Kitchen.JPG

It is a 3x3 HDR stitched panorama. 24mm lens (which has exaggerated the size of the kitchen - it isn't as big as it appears).

New kitchen looking good Paul!

I think with these 52s it can get a bit peaky & troughy at times. Going through a comment trough at the moment. Keep on keeping on!

Springs is fab though.

Back