Weekly Boots' 52 for 2021

OP
B
Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Week 16 - Out and About

I fear I may have misunderstood this week's theme - it is "Out at a Roundabout"?

Out at the Roundabout.JPG

blakester

Shine On Harvest Moon
Name
Iain
Edit My Images
No
I do enjoy a bit of humour in photography, good work Paul.

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
Playing comment catch up!!

Easter
Daffy's are far as the eye can see!
I might have been tempted to crop from the bottom so that there wasn't any visible gaps. Is the kitchen install your job or does something else have that pleasure.

Spring
They are certainly impressive springs with the mono conversion lifting the image.

Snapper's Choice
It's also great to have progress shots when there is a project underway. Although you said it's not that big, having a island means it's by no means small.

Out and about
As far as I'm concerned it's a photographers prerogative to interpret the subject anyway they want. Which is a "roundabout" way of saying anything goes!!

OP
B
Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Playing comment catch up!!

Easter
Daffy's are far as the eye can see!
I might have been tempted to crop from the bottom so that there wasn't any visible gaps. Is the kitchen install your job or does something else have that pleasure.

Spring
They are certainly impressive springs with the mono conversion lifting the image.

Snapper's Choice
It's also great to have progress shots when there is a project underway. Although you said it's not that big, having a island means it's by no means small.

Out and about
As far as I'm concerned it's a photographers prerogative to interpret the subject anyway they want. Which is a "roundabout" way of saying anything goes!!
Thanks Stuart!

Someone else is doing the kitchen install, which drags sloooowly on!

Fuji Dave

Teacher's Pet, of Borg
Name
FEELING GOOD
Edit My Images
No
Out & aroundabout is a nice shot with good blur on the cars. Good fun shot.