weekly Bruja's 52 - 2017 AWOL and OUT

Check you out ! Pic up on the day its announced.... I call fraud and insider info!
What can I say, I'm quick on my feet :p
And very generous with the Jaffa cakes :D
Very nice Jill :)

I do like a bit of Lego myself... @Cobra now there's a theme...what do you think @Allan.H ?!
It seems that it maybe a bit restrictive, as I'm not sure that everyone would have lego?
There's nothing to stop people shoehorning in a few pieces to some of the themes though, I would have thought?

Mineral...great pun and shot too, he looks hard at work.

Whole...Can't fault your choice in music, simple shot, nicely laid out.

(y)

I do like a bit of Lego myself... @Cobra now there's a theme...what do you think @Allan.H ?!
Whole is nicely set up as well - I like the angles contrasting with the horizontal placement of the front card. Nice idea - I'm struggling with this one!

Ooh, no baiting the inmates Emma :p

Glad you like it. I'm sure you'll come up with something spectacular as usual (y)

You're too young to remember that song surely.

Nice arrangement of lovey dovey writings.

..... you Heart.....break ....errrr
Yeah yeah, that's it ..... Ramble on :p
( I have a feeling there is a little mileage left in this yet :D )

Phew, after your Comfort shot I scrolled down as far as

Whole
Lot
Of
Love

And was scared to go any further!
Having worked up the courage to venture on, I like the shot, well composed, well shot and bright,cheerful and nice.

Top tune as well.

Must not mention back door man, must not mention back door man!

Oooops

;)

Of course Shrove Tuesday is in the forefront of my mind but this brings it on home.

open_arms.gif

Phew, after your Comfort shot I scrolled down as far as

Whole
Lot
Of
Love

And was scared to go any further!
Having worked up the courage to venture on, I like the shot, well composed, well shot and bright,cheerful and nice.

Top tune as well.

Must not mention back door man, must not mention back door man!

Oooops

;)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Glad you like it (y)

That looks alien indeed. What is it? I like your composition with the densest part in the bottom right corner. Also well lit and very sharp.

Back