Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

Thanks. Well, first off, it isn't Mr Bean. It's a street performer who didn't fool me at all but who seems to get tourists staring at him intently as if trying to tell if it really is Mr Bean. However, that really is a teddy bear. ;)
Aweeee :(

:D

Just spent nearly an hour catching up with this thread.........and still amazed at how many awesome shots there are........far too many to comment on individually, so well done all and keep 'em coming:clap::clap:

Just one from me:

Light and Darkness by Keith Burton, on Flickr

Busted!

OzNovDec2012334_zps6ef7ae4a.jpg

Caught by the fuzz in Perth, WA.

This was a mistake and I'm sure has lots wrong with it, but there's just something about it that I like.

Last edited:
Heh, why not. Very new to this camera, and just going out and taking shots to be fair. Someone has pointed out to me, it would have been better if I'd got it as his foot landed, which bugs me now xD

Fog by King Damager, on Flickr

kd

Last edited:
Thanks. I couldn't miss it. They walked right up in front of me and started setting up. Once they started, I couldn't help but take a shot.

By the way, the spanish food, was that shot in Covent Garden? I quite often see them making Paella there but never had any. I somehow always have just eaten when I think of them!!

By the way, the spanish food, was that shot in Covent Garden? I quite often see them making Paella there but never had any. I somehow always have just eaten when I think of them!!

It was shot on the South Bank at the German Christmas Fair and I'm now wondering, since they had a Spanish paella stall and a couple of German food stalls, whether I've mixed the two up. I thought they were wearing the colours of the Spanish flag but now I'm beginning to think it's the German flag upside-down. :thinking:

Back