weekly Chris_C's 52 for 2012 Week 3 sigh added

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
I'll give this a go. First time I've tried anything like it! Final year of uni...I must be mad!
I'm hoping this will help me learn how to use my camera a bit better!
I'll initially give myself 6 jokers, mainly to cover the summer months as I may be away so unable to post an image.

Let's see how far I get!! Best of luck everyone.

Week 1 : Direction - post #9
Week 2 : Fear
Week 3 : Sigh - post #16
Week 4 : Sweet
Week 5 : Secure
Week 6 :
Week 7 :
Week 8 :
Week 9 :
Week 10 :
Week 11 :
Week 12 :
Week 13 :
Week 14 :
Week 15 :
Week 16 :
Week 17 :
Week18 :
Week 19 :
Week 20 :
Week 21 :
Week 22 :
Week 23 :
Week 24 :
Week 25 :
Week 26 :
Week 27 :
Week 28 :
Week 29 :
Week 30 :
Week 31 :
Week 32 :
Week 33 :
Week 34 :
Week 35 :
Week 36 :
Week 37 :
Week 38 :
Week 39 :
Week 40 :
Week 41 :
Week 42 :
Week 43 :
Week 44 :
Week 45 :
Week 46 :
Week 47 :
Week 48 :
Week 49 :
Week 50 :
Week 51 :
Week 52 :

Chris

Last edited:
Hi Chris....c'mon...time to get posting (y)

Hi Chris, good to have another bod taking part.

Good luck with your 52, I am trying to pop into everyones thread whos taking part so, so looking forward to seeing some of your pictures soon :)

I'll give this a go. First time I've tried anything like it! Final year of uni...I must be mad!
I'm hoping this will help me learn how to use my camera a bit better!
I'll initially give myself 6 jokers, mainly to cover the summer months as I may be away so unable to post an image.

Let's see how far I get!! Best of luck everyone.

Chris

Welcome, Chrsi, you don't have to be mad....but it helps...:puke:

Hi all, thanks for the support :D.
I'm having to hold off this week, having a disaster with uni work. But seeing as I haven't posted yet, I'm guessing (hoping) I can still do the 52, just finishing a week later than everyone else :p.

Chris

Good luck with your uni work and don't worry about your challenge - at the end of the day its your challenge and you can set your own rules!!

I look forward to seeing your photos soon!!

Right then, time to try and play catch up!! Here we go with week 1, direction. Probably quite cliche, but I like it.

6691097263_71ba09798a_b_d.jpg

I'm going to run a week (or 2) behind until I have more time, then I'll try and catch up!

Chris

Last edited:
Hey Chris - good to see you get started, I like this shot, the sun looks like it's a bit too blown BUT that could just be my laptop

I really like the composition of the shot, and the horizontal of the sign is good and level - Nice One (y)

Good luck with the rest of your challenge :)

An interesting idea, and it works... great idea with the silhouetted sign. I think the sun is a bit too far gone also...

Please be careful shooting into the sun... it can be very dangerous... I've seen equipment that's been melted due to faulty solar filters...

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I quite like it, but I'm still new to this, so please forgive the sun. I'm sure I will get better (P.S. what can I do to overcome the sun issue?)

I'm going to start my big catch up this week. I have photos, just need to edit one, and upload them.

This catching up thing hasn't quite gone as I'd hoped, as my TZ8 seems to have gone astray over the last couple of days, and it's definitely not where I left it.

Anyway, here is my cliche of week 3 sigh. Fear will come, as will sweet!

6792005603_96180416fe_b_d.jpg

Chris

Back