weekly CJ's 2012 52 week challenge

hi CJ

Money - I think that it wold be more on theme if you had shown more of the horse and the entourage that goes with owning which you have alluded to in your comments.

Win - that's a well captured shot - lots of movement to indicate speed, jockeys working flat out and a clear indication of a win.

Thanks as always to all of those who have stopped by. Had a plan for shiny but the last week has been mental at work and home so I haven't managed to do it yet, this was a maybe for it so I'm going for this and hope to get the other one done in the next few days as it will work quite nicely for magical.. :)

52 challenge: shiny by CJ Evans, on Flickr

One very shiny snake CJ...like the focus point , the little rock in front of his/her head is niggling a little but like it anyway (y)

Secure – I like the idea but am struggling to find the point of focus

Industry – I like the shot. With the explanation I understand the link to industry but I bet you waited for the handmade week

Root – I get the link with the theme but you keep taking pictures that can be used in 2 weeks time :LOL:

Handmade – I’m afraid the pp’ing does nothing for me. Sorry

Money – I like #1 but disagree about wanting to get the owners in focus. To me the shallow DoF really works. Well done.

Win - I've never tried photographing horse racing. It looks like you've on really well capturing the scene.

Shiny – Definitely on theme but just a pity about the losing the nose behind the rock.

Last edited:
Back