Clives 52 in 2020

Hi Clive,
Abstract - I think I'm favouring the blue. Purely because I prefer the colour and the light source in the centre is slightly rounder.
Leaves - Er, that's a squirrel ;)
Camera - Ah nice to see the lensbaby out and about. Very nicely done. I like the composition.

Nice abstract Clive (y)

I appear to have missed a few... My apologies!

Camera (soft focus) is a great mix of old and classic Vs the new(er) and unusual. I really must acquire a Lensbaby as the results from them can look fantastic. It's a nice portrait of the pair.

Great photo bomb of the squirrel in its leafy habitat!

And the blue abstract for me, for the near perfect circular blue. Nice idea for the abstract, which works very nicely!

Makes a very good abstract image, I think the blue for me.
Thank you Allan

Hi Clive,
Abstract - I think I'm favouring the blue. Purely because I prefer the colour and the light source in the centre is slightly rounder.
Leaves - Er, that's a squirrel ;)
Camera - Ah nice to see the lensbaby out and about. Very nicely done. I like the composition.
Thank you Tim, I am pleased you spotted the hidden squirrel!

Abstract: A lovely set Clive. I like the blue too.
Thank you Pete

Nice abstract Clive (y)
Thank you Chris

Abstract
They all look good, not sure I have a favourite colour.
Thank you Dominic

I appear to have missed a few... My apologies!

Camera (soft focus) is a great mix of old and classic Vs the new(er) and unusual. I really must acquire a Lensbaby as the results from them can look fantastic. It's a nice portrait of the pair.

Great photo bomb of the squirrel in its leafy habitat!

And the blue abstract for me, for the near perfect circular blue. Nice idea for the abstract, which works very nicely!
Thank you Shugpug

Week 51 Showcase

A Choice of 2 one of a fox cub that became very friendly over the spring and summer, this was taken one morning when we went out she (I think) was waiting for us.

The second is not a great photo but it was a special moment. My Dad an octogenarian ex paratrooper who is not in the best of health and my granddaughter in her Cadet uniform, any thing military still makes my dad smile!

PSX_20200804_161112.jpgOI000002.JPG

Tim pretty much summed it up quite nicely (y)

What a fab generations shot for the family album!

Abstract: Wow that's clever and I love all the different colours - you could print them large and have them tiled on the wall. Looking in the main thread, I thought it was an indicator light on an old car.

Edit: I know this comment is out of sync - I appear to have missed this before, sorry!

Two great shots in their own way Clive.
The one of your Dad and Granddaughter is one that will be looked at for generations to come.

I have been rubbish at commenting this year so have had a look back over all your pics since my last visit and here are my comments on just a few of them.
Flora(yes I am that far behind) The daisy is my favourite of the three and I love the detail in your Dandelion clock. the Blossoms for "C" are beautiful and well done for capturing the rainbows in your >1 shots. The little Robin singing away is a lovely image as is the peeping Fox cub.
your camouflage shot is very striking and vey blue. I like the detail in the textures on the mushroom. The dew drops for wet are great I love the reflections in them.
I like the squirrel in leaves and the fox in you showcase. Your dad and granddaughter showcase image is very fitting for this year.

Both great in their own ways Clive. I do like the fox cub shot, but the shot of your dad is the one you will enjoy the longest.
Tim pretty much summed it up quite nicely (y)
Lovely though the fox club is, I think it’s hard to beat the pic of your Dad and granddaughter. A wonderful moment captured.
:plus1: nothing I can say what hasn't been said
What a fab generations shot for the family album!
Abstract: Wow that's clever and I love all the different colours - you could print them large and have them tiled on the wall. Looking in the main thread, I thought it was an indicator light on an old car.

Edit: I know this comment is out of sync - I appear to have missed this before, sorry!
Lovely moment caught there. Definitely one for the album!
Two great shots in their own way Clive.
The one of your Dad and Granddaughter is one that will be looked at for generations to come.
I have been rubbish at commenting this year so have had a look back over all your pics since my last visit and here are my comments on just a few of them.
Flora(yes I am that far behind) The daisy is my favourite of the three and I love the detail in your Dandelion clock. the Blossoms for "C" are beautiful and well done for capturing the rainbows in your >1 shots. The little Robin singing away is a lovely image as is the peeping Fox cub.
your camouflage shot is very striking and vey blue. I like the detail in the textures on the mushroom. The dew drops for wet are great I love the reflections in them.
I like the squirrel in leaves and the fox in you showcase. Your dad and granddaughter showcase image is very fitting for this year.

Thank you everyone, some very nice comments and much appreciated

Week 52 Decor

Some Christmas baubles taken with my old OM-D E-M10 and Lensbaby Pro Composer with Double Glass optics and a star aperture disk.

Nice to complete my 52 on time!

PSX_20201229_181735.jpg

Sparkly :)
Your lensbaby definitely looks more fun than mine !
Thanks Tim, I do like the aperture disks, I once took a pic of my granddaughter in front of the sea with the heart disk so all the light reflections off of the waves showed as hearts and told my daughter that it was something in the water at Camber Sands, and because of that it was known as the world's most romantic beach.

Crikey! That lensbaby has quite an effect.

A lovely finish to your 52 Clive and all the best for the New Year and your new job.

Nice finish Clive (y)

Nice effect there and a great way to finish the 52.

Back