weekly Dane's 2012 52 *week 1 added*

Name
Dane
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

So ive started my 52 thread, if i dont do it now i probably never will! Hopefully this will keep me on track to complete the challenge. Dont really have any rules, just going to try and post to the theme every week.

Week 1 : Direction http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=4308703&postcount=3
Week 2 :
Week 3 :
Week 4 :
Week 5 :
Week 6 :
Week 7 :
Week 8 :
Week 9 :
Week 10 :
Week 11 :
Week 12 :
Week 13 :
Week 14 :
Week 15 :
Week 16 :
Week 17 :
Week 18 :
Week 19 :
Week 20 :
Week 21 :
Week 22 :
Week 23 :
Week 24 :
Week 25 :
Week 26 :
Week 27 :
Week 28 :
Week 29 :
Week 30 :
Week 31 :
Week 32 :
Week 33 :
Week 34 :
Week 35 :
Week 36 :
Week 37 :
Week 38 :
Week 39 :
Week 40 :
Week 41 :
Week 42 :
Week 43 :
Week 44 :
Week 45 :
Week 46 :
Week 47 :
Week 48 :
Week 49 :
Week 50 :
Week 51 :
Week 52 :

Last edited:

TP 52.01 Direction BW by Daner84, on Flickr

Struggled to get out this week so i had to resort to my car for the picture! The image i saw in my head was alot better than this but the deadline has come so here it is!

Like it and good take on the theme :)

If i was being really picky I would like to see the dial on the left lit the same as the right but think the black & white conversion works well for this shot.

Good luck with the other 51

People do like photographing their posh cars (I have a Lupo, so I'll give that one a miss).

I like the symmetry of this one.

Cheers.

I love that shot; nice and simple. The B&W is inspired for a shot like this; I'd never have thought of it, but it focuses you on the arrow beautifully :)

Great shot, the b and w conversion definatly enhances it! Makes the theme really clear,

1 down 51 to go, good luck.

Like it and good take on the theme :)

If i was being really picky I would like to see the dial on the left lit the same as the right but think the black & white conversion works well for this shot.

Good luck with the other 51

Thanks Rolyratman. on the left is the rev counter so the lines are red, not sure if i could do anything to lighten it up?

People do like photographing their posh cars (I have a Lupo, so I'll give that one a miss).

I like the symmetry of this one.

Cheers.

Thanks posiview (y)

I love that shot; nice and simple. The B&W is inspired for a shot like this; I'd never have thought of it, but it focuses you on the arrow beautifully :)

Thanks Southdowns glad you like it (y)

Great shot, the b and w conversion definatly enhances it! Makes the theme really clear,

1 down 51 to go, good luck.

Thanks jpay. 51 to go and i struggled with the 1st one, going to be a long year!

Cheers

Dane, I like it, it works very nice... As for the comment about not as good as you imagined it... I know exactly how you feel... I really struggle to convert my idea into an image, and they never normally come out how I felt they should

Good symmetry and the B&W conversion works for this subject.

Thanks, Glad you liked it. Sorry it's taken so long to reply....gotta love work! :bang:

Dane, I like it, it works very nice... As for the comment about not as good as you imagined it... I know exactly how you feel... I really struggle to convert my idea into an image, and they never normally come out how I felt they should

Thanks, i started the 52 because i thought it would be easy...how wrong was i! Got ideas for the other weeks just not had anytime to do anything. Will try and catch up by next week..

Back