weekly dankabass3 TP52 for 2016 - WEEK 17 - ROUGH added

Lots of interest from me.

I like vast ... good deep DOF showing the sections of bridge. Needs rotating 1 deg. CW.

And that rusty car. (y)

Well done on the catch up.

Effort - It's a shame about the post, especially as it blocks part of the artwork but otherwise I really like it.
Technology - I didn't know they were using these screens. It looks a bit empty, might have been nice to have had some people in the shot (assuming anyone was watching it).
Horizontal - I might have been tempted to take a closer shot and made it a bit more of an abstract, it still works like this though.
Vast - vast numbers of runners, works for me. Lots of colour in the shot as well :)
Rough - wow that's a rusty bonnet!!

That's quite a catch up! Effort is full of interest and a good find - as has been said it's just a pity about the post. You brought out the colour of the rust on that old car beautifully - definitely on theme! I think I like vast the best - that sea of colours streaming towards the arch really brings home the scale of the event. A clever take on the theme.

I like the picture of the car. Works for me for the theme! I like how it looks abandoned since it's all rusty, but there's a piece of paper in the wiper, which is incongruous to it being abandoned, so a bit of interesting story going on there. :)

Back