Dave's 365

4191348472_d85a175572_o.jpg

350/365 - Ooooh look I nipped over to Africa.....

.....not really. Taken in the new Forest today and mucked about with the Color FX Pro demo coz I was bored! :LOL:

Last edited:
4194818611_3e8edd13a1_o.jpg

352/365 - Porchester Castle sunset.

I snapped this on the way home from work tonight. Boy, it was bloody cold waiting for the finger of cloud to appear in the shot!

Last edited:
Nice shot of Porchy castle Dave, looks like you were passing just at the right time. Loving that tree shot Mate, how many times had you drove past it before you decided to photograph it?

Very nice shots, love the 'Africa' one and of course the cat with the bokeh :)
Cheers Lisa. I love Xmas bokeh!

Yep, I know that expression. :LOL:
It's the 'stop flashing that bloody flashgun in my eyes' look!

Nice shot of Porchy castle Dave, looks like you were passing just at the right time. Loving that tree shot Mate, how many times had you drove past it before you decided to photograph it?
Thanks Alby. I actually took the tree as a test shot for someone who was interested in buying my Sigma 18-50mm. You're right, I've driven past this tree everyday for the last 8 years! :LOL:

4197807290_03dbe58199_o.jpg

353/365 - Avril

My work colleague Avril wanted a photo for her boyfriend for Christmas so I willingly obliged. This sort of shot isn't within my usual comfort zone but I'm very pleased how it turned out. :)

Last edited:
353/365 - I had a day out in Winchester today with a few fellow forum members. This was shot in the cathedral.

.............and a pretty good day it was as well:)

Great shot mate..............although Alby may claim you "stole" it from him:LOL:

Blah stole my shot again :LOL: :LOL: Great day out Mate and a super shot too ;)

I do like the lighting in that shot very much indeed. (y)
Cheers Marc (y)

.............and a pretty good day it was as well:)

Great shot mate..............although Alby may claim you "stole" it from him:LOL:
Yes, no doubt he will Keith...... :eek:

Nice shot Dave. B&W works really well.
Thanks Dave (don't forget your camera..:LOL:)

That's a super shot Dave
Thanks Julian :)

Blah stole my shot again :LOL: :LOL: Great day out Mate and a super shot too ;)
And he did Keith...... :nono: No couldn't have been your shot coz I had to wait a bloody long time for you to get out of the shot.... :LOL:

4204436604_b46f7043b9_o.jpg

355/365 - Elsa-puss.

Okay, okay I know it's another pussy shot, but what the heck? Good news is I've now managed to nab all three cats infront of the Christmas tree. What am I saying? :shrug: What am I gonna shoot for the remaining 10 days???? :LOL:

Last edited:
The irony is you seem to be getting more creative in your desperation. ;)

Back