weekly Dave's 52 Week 52 Showcase and Finished

That's a lovely case... the mono highlights the detail so definitely the right choice.

Excellent idea and processing Dave. B/w along with the very dark background suit this very well.

Another nice toy vehicle :)

A very cute vehicle and very suitably processed. Definitely with you on the chosen version.

Nice BP truck Dave, you would think they could afford a newer one with all the profits they are making at the mo.

Not too keen on either processing, but like bits of both.

Pete

Fun shots Dave, I like the composition and processing for your chosen image. To me, it gives me the sense of an old time night shot.

I really like the first shot. That vintage style processing fits the subject really nicely.

A very cute vehicle and very suitably processed. Definitely with you on the chosen version.

Thank you Helen.

Nice BP truck Dave, you would think they could afford a newer one with all the profits they are making at the mo.

Not too keen on either processing, but like bits of both.

Pete

Thanks Pete.

Fun shots Dave, I like the composition and processing for your chosen image. To me, it gives me the sense of an old time night shot.

Thank you Bill.

Love it Dave! Such an evocative image and perfect for the theme.

Nice bit of decay there :)

Nice location. I prefer the mono image but then that's usually my preference. Good to see you're out and about.

Interesting subjects Dave and the tech box is fully ticked. Plenty of interest and texture there. Glad your strength is returning, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Interesting subjects Dave and the tech box is fully ticked. Plenty of interest and texture there. Glad your strength is returning, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Thank you Jim, on the recovery I have to not rush and slowly build up my lost body mass so have started some indoor weights to get more strength back in me.

Back