Daily Day 53/365 Look in - I dare you!

Wow, today's are brilliant - I really must have a go at this one day, it looks like fun as well to have to crawl into a cupboard to get a photo! :D

Thanks for the kind words. I have been meaning to experiment with "bokeh" for a while and had a lot of fun with it, although I did find it hard to get the shot I wanted! Give it a go. I have to give credit to Mr Gavin Hoey and his YouTube page for the Fireflies idea!

Well today's shot came from the bathroom. Playing with off camera flash and shooting ripples! The image is captured in camera but toning, crop and a few spots removed in PP.

030 by Ferj Photography, on Flickr

and here was another from the "shoot"

A004 by Ferj Photography, on Flickr

and another, problem is I cant decide which one should be day 30 really - I like them all!

A005 by Ferj Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
Flippin eck, some great shots there. Those bathroom shots are cracking. Especially the one with all the drops. Loving that one!

I like all 3 of those, would probably choose #3 actually as it looks like water to be dipped into on a hot sunny day :D Can't wait for those days to come :LOL:

like all 3 but No. 2 is the one for me .... love water droplets :D

I went with day 2 for my image of the day, thanks for all the input, really appreciate it!

Well day 31 is here. Phew first month done! I thought I would head back to my desk but nothing stationery related... Maybe not to everyones taste but I wanted a bit of a dark theme to my water drops...

031 by Ferj Photography, on Flickr

and heres another I quite liked too!

A008 by Ferj Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
Tough choice tonight, like them both, not sure if I prefer bokeh and drops or just bokeh :thinking:

I like them both - love the reflection of the lights in the water :clap:

WOW!!! Was quite happy with the last two but this is fantastic :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wonderful photo's since my last visit all the water ones are very good thought the second just edges it for me for the crispness of the water (y) the colourful bokeh is again very good the range of colours and the vividness of the them are great :D and today's works but not sure it's as good as it could be

Wonderful photo's since my last visit all the water ones are very good thought the second just edges it for me for the crispness of the water (y) the colourful bokeh is again very good the range of colours and the vividness of the them are great :D and today's works but not sure it's as good as it could be

Thanks matt really appreciate critique, bit of a newb to light painting any ideas how I could improve it? Looking today it seems a bit dark....

Both supershots.... i'm drawn to the bokeh!

Light painting is ace... a little dark but i'm a complete newb to it too so would be good to hear some tips off others that comment ..... the effect you have created is really cool tho (y)

I like all of yesterdays - I actually prefer your first of the two you initially put up, I like how the drops have all those reflections in them.

I also love your light painting - I wouldn't have a clue how to even start with that...must go and do some homework! :)

Appreciate the comments folks! I have attempted light painting again today and today I attempted orbs in my living room - think more space required!

032 by Ferj Photography, on Flickr

another WOW! I have to try this though am sure it wont be even a quarter as well done as this one :clap:

Just done your whole thread and I must say I´m well-impressed. Some really top class work, very inspirational stuff. Keep it going - you have a follower!!

Cool, I need to try out some funky light painting, although I think I'm going to need the help of my two willingish assistants :)

Back