Did Santa bring you anything photographic?

Name
Linda
Edit My Images
No
i was wondering what you happy people received for Christmas of a photographic nature... I have a wrist strap and 2 books that I really wanted... What Bout you?

No. Well an iPad Air is kinda loosely I suppose.

It seems I haven't been good enough this year :( But to be fair I've got loads of kit through the year like my sigma 150-500, so I can't complain. In actual fact when I think how much I've spent on kit this year, new and used, it makes me think I better stop looking at classified posts next year... we've got an extension to save for lol

New ball head for my tripod :) plus a camera lens music alarm clock which looks like I might become slightly annoying after a few mornings!!!

Well, I got a lens mug but that's the only remotely photographic related item.

Santa has to collect a delivery in London on Friday morning.
can't wait to collect it much awaited Canon EOS5DIII with thanx to the forum.
MERRY CHRISTMAS guys and dolls

Bought my Wife a D810, as the D600 was in for spots on the sensor, and She was reduced to using the D90.

Reactions: ST4
I got a nest box with one of those remote cameras in!!!

probably fall off the ladder putting it up!

Last edited:
No ! I had to buy it myself, the other half buys what "she" thinks I want :p

:oops: :$ Nope.

V lucky here. Got me a Three Legged Thing!

I did pretty well, a Panasonic 100-300, Lowepro Nova Sport 17L AW & a Joby wrist strap - very pleased :)

A Hahnel Giga T Pro II wireless remote, should be good for up to 100m but I can't imagine a scenario where I quite need that range! Also has a intervalometer, so I might end up trying some time-lapse stuff.

Last edited:
Canon 5d (original) that I picked up on here back in November but wasn't allowed to 'open' until today. Now enjoying some full frame loveliness and my 50mm 1.4 is really coming into its own...
Merry Christmas all.

J

Haha I have a kinda blank card. More like a blank cheque I suppose. A card that states "for the lens you want" which is really the fuji 56mm but since this xe2 feels so alien I'll wait and use the 18-55 to make sure I'm comfortable with this camera and won't be jumping ship back to canon !!!

Last edited:
I've been well and truly spoilt today but the only thing photographic is a camera biscuit tin from my mum :) I've been using my Christmas present to myself all day, 85mm 1.4D :D

A Hahnel Giga T Pro II wireless remote, a Hahnel Pro Cube Charger... So Santa was good. Also managed to get some TC's of here.

Gonna try and pick up a Sigma 10-22mm ASAP and later down the line a 150-500.

Superbly impressed.

Back