52'ers 2022 Discussion / idle chat thread (2022) Week 52 Showcase

I use it too and I'm sometimes called speshul...

i-jfkTLDf.gif

Yep - you got it!

New theme day tomorrow!!!!! Only 4 more to go for 2022! Crikey Blimey Ooooodathunkit?

:banana::naughty: :banana:

Last edited:
Have to admit that I didn't thunk I'd make it all the way through but it looks more likely now!

Week 49

Well done to all that are still here. (y)
It's not long now to the big HoHoHo
When the fat bloke comes down your chimney,
drinks your booze and eats all your mince pies.

He doesn't need (a)Tool(s) to do that though..

Dear @Cobra I think all L has let loose as it seems to be missing from the title of the thread. I was mystified how we could photograph Too(s)
Blimey you were quick, the ink wasn't even dry on that header, I went back just to double-check and noticed my mistake, and then your compliant :D

Tool? I know a few of those :LOL::runaway:

Blimey you were quick, the ink wasn't even dry on that header, I went back just to double-check and noticed my mistake, and then your compliant :D

Compliant? :whistle:

I reckon a group shot of myself and golf buddies would fit the brief this week...

It's just another

68134557.jpg

Week 50 eh? Blimey!

Last week was tools,,and what can you use tools for?
Yep that's right Construction.

You can't say this challenge is just thrown together :D

I'm sure I can build something around that :banana:

Here's yer coat!

:coat:

Can't believe we only have 2 weeks to go this year. And I have totally forgotten about the technique!! Gulp.
We seem to be a bit slow on the uptake for next year. Hopefully there will be a rush in the next few weeks.

Hopefully there will be a rush in the next few weeks.
Hopefully so, there is normally a bit of a last minute rush, going on past year sign ups.

In this weather at this time of year my motivation to do this is at its lowest.
I did go to a little trouble to find this week’s shot but no way have my last few been creative.

Well here *coffcoff we go again *coffcoffsplutter!

It's been a •spluttercoffcoff crap week here so let's hope for a nice intersting theme tomorrow to get the creative juices flowing rather than *coffcoffsnerch the nasal ones!

:banana::naughty::banana:

I did go to a little trouble to find this week’s shot but no way have my last few been creative.
I concur... except I didn't even go to too much trouble to get this week's shot.... but we're still here, so that is an achievement :)

so let's hope for a nice intersting theme tomorrow
Just two more left, both will be easy, as we wind down this year's 52 :)

Winter and all this rain is crazy so tend to stay in a lot through the winter months, always have as I hate the winter.

Week 51

This week's theme will come as no surprise,
Anything Christmassy,
be that 3 blokes on Camels, a kid in a manger, baubles, booze, food,
In fact, anything that means Christmas to you.

Well done to you for getting this far.
I wish you all a merry Christmas to you and yours :)

And a Merry ”Chris”tmas to you too!
Thanks for all your hard work this year keeping us busy!

Thakkle do nicely :)

Well hey ho and ho ho ho - here we are on the eve of the final 2022 theme!

It's been a goodun.

Chrimbo pix in today and let's wee what Ye Olde Reptilian Varmint has in store for us to finish 2022 tomorow!

:banana::runaway: :banana:

Well hey ho and ho ho ho - here we are on the eve of the final 2022 theme!

It's been a goodun.

Chrimbo pix in today and let's wee what Ye Olde Reptilian Varmint has in store for us to finish 2022 tomorow!

:banana::runaway: :banana:
You wee I’ll see

Week 52 - where has the year gone? and the last topic out of the bag.....................easy one please @Cobra and a box of mice will be on irs way. Unless of course you are a vegan snake snd prefer a box of satsumas?

Back