Dog Appreciation Thread, post your fave dog shots here...

Goodwin1234. Thank you. yes they are hes such a character, but unlike most hasnt got a bad bone in his body which is makes a nice change! my Wifes last Pei couldnt go near other dogs or strangers. but the he was brought up by her ex not me :LOL:
#2 is my favourite shot. #3 i like alot also.
Cheers

few of my lurcher bonny doing her thing
100_6951-1.jpg

100_4333.jpg

dadspics294.jpg

dadspics168.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q119/coneycatcher/dadspics712.jpg[/IM

G]
[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q119/coneycatcher/dadspics118-1.jpg

Hungarian Puli

1233.jpg

you certainly all about mate . thankyou . this computer lark takes some working out ;)

we managed to get down to the Witterings last weekend, Fudge just launched herself into the sea, Scrumpy was trying to be polite by waiting....

6223563060_2bd90dc75d_z.jpg

I am loving the images :)

Here is a few of the dogs I photographed at Dogs Trust on Tuesday...in the rain They are looking for a new home!
The dogs I did a shoot with have been in kennels for several months...

NEEDS NEW HOME by Foxy Robyn, on Flickr

This poor boy, can't find a home as people think he is ugly... :(

Shane: NEEDS NEW HOME by Foxy Robyn, on Flickr

This is our Great Dane Chara.

Here she is with her look at me eyes (with obligatory Dane drool on her shoulder - classy).

Chara_1.jpg

And here she is in typical zoomie mode.

Chara-2.jpg

Another Daney owner :D! I think she should have her own thread :love:! I could look at Dane photos all day. Where about in Lanarkshire are you?

I noticed you are in North Lanarkshire... where abouts did you take these pics? They are great! I'm always looking for new places to take the dogs for a run... :)

They were taken in varous locations near the owners homes, from Airdrie where i live to Carstairs and around that area.

this is Jess (sheltie/collie cross) at Wistman's Wood not long after she fell into a smelly bog - we washed her in the stream and here she is drying off - and looking very pleased with herself!

5669600157_0767371a57_z.jpg

see her 'fly' :)

6014849914_e5034cf8ed_z.jpg

I thought I would share a couple of my two softies, Samson and George.

Samson in the snow
samonsnowsmall.jpg

Samson bored with this
samson3bwsmall.jpg

Samson come and get it!
6samsoncropped10X8small.jpg

1st meeting of brothers
dogstogehter8croppedsmall.jpg

George an his best pal
3small.jpg

George tired must sleep
8741small.jpg

I thought I would share a couple of my two softies, Samson and George.

1st meeting of brothers
dogstogehter8croppedsmall.jpg

I love the whole set, but do you have a cat named Tom and a mouse called Jerry as well? :LOL:

Street dog of Cuba from a couple of years back, most were pretty mangy but this one managed to look like it didn't survive on rats and road kill

3639242927_1086f00637_z.jpg
[/url]
DSC_0385 by Raglansurf, on Flickr[/IMG]

Jezebel the Spaniel is reunited with her owner Flying Officer Steve Morris on his return from operations over Libya.

Rob

Jezebel the Spaniel is reunited with her owner Flying Officer Steve Morris on his return from operations over Libya.

Rob

That's just about the happiest photo I've seen this year.

Back