Donations required - member needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.
(y) Just chipped in a few quid by Paypal.

All the best Wheels, enjoy your new camera.

I have a feeling this will make news headlines. (y)

Can I take the photo ? - been trying to get my pics in a paper for ages :LOL:

Good point Si. :D

Julian, do you have a powered mobility scooter to get out and about on?

I have a power wheelchair and have ordered a new zafira with a hoist to lift the wheelchair in the back of it once I have been transferred into the passenger seat. The car is due the 2nd week of June, it will make my wife and carers lives a lot easier. Lynn has suffered a broken foot twice trying to get this chair up the ramps, Im 6ft 1 tall, 17 stone and the wheelchair isnt a little lightweight one.

Oo maybe we could get one of the resident pros near wigan to present and do a small portrait session with the man himself and the family?

Or a monster meet somewhere near Julian?

(y) Donation sent!

Best wishes Julian.

Thanks for organising Rob.

If Im dreaming for god sake dont wake me up please.

Oo maybe we could get one of the resident pros near wigan to present and do a small portrait session with the man himself and the family?

Excellent ideas. Lets do both.

Andy

:LOL: this is trunking awesome.

Is anyone else unable to leave this thread?!?....

Bloody hell Id get so worked up Id end up back on the stroke ward, Im a bag of nerves in asda never mind a monster meet :)

Worst thing is if you woke up with us lot grinning at you! :)

Glad you have the transport sorted.

:LOL: this is trunking awesome.

Is anyone else unable to leave this thread?!?....

I have it constantly updating in the background.... There is already enough for a D90 + 18-105 or approaching enough for a D5000 + 18-200. At this rate it will be a D300s + 18-200 + flash :)

Normally the medication which includes morphine usually has me asleep by 10pm at the latest, I am running on adrenalin now.

Bloody hell Id get so worked up Id end up back on the stroke ward, Im a bag of nerves in asda never mind a monster meet :)

Aha. Ok fair point. What would you think to having a designated pro tog come to visit and take some snaps and give you some pointers?

Don't wear yourself out. Make sure you get your rest :)

I think the 18-200 kit will be just over £900, but im sure i can do something so i throw in the Superclamp. Who makes the magic arm?

Stuart

Aha. Ok fair point. What would you think to having a designated pro tog come to visit and take some snaps and give you some pointers?

Yeah but warn him or her that I will be a quivering wreck doing my best elephant man impression.

I'm staying here all night.

Julian, stay calm, smile, get some sleep and maybe have a look online to check that you really do like the look of the D5000 and the 18-200 lens!

Is it wrong to "upgrade" before you even buy the camera??? :LOL:

Nick.

I think the 18-200 kit will be just over £900, but im sure i can do something so i throw in the Superclamp. Who makes the magic arm?

Bogen/Manfrotto. I was actually just having a look at those and checking the costs.

Don't wear yourself out. Make sure you get your rest :)

John I cant mate this is without a shadow of doubt something that would never have entered my head in a million years. I keep waiting for the haha April fool :thinking:

:) you don't have to! Just thought it would be cool to have a quickish lesson from a top tog and to get you some nice portraits. Totally cool if you would prefer to chillax with your new gear and get some pointers on here :)

:) you don't have to! Just thought it would be cool to have a quickish lesson from a top tog and to get you some nice portraits. Totally cool if you would prefer to chillax with your new gear and get some pointers on here :)

Go to bed or I will tell your Mummy if I see her at Rye tomorrow :D

Just a quick line to thank Stuart from Digital Depot for his support; i meant to mention it in my original post.

Waiting to see what that tinker Graham (FITP) is scheming!!

Everyone involved should sleep easier tonight. I have had a bad week at work and this has made me reflect on how lucky i am to be in that position. Julian's situation just shows how life changing events happen in a flash...

bit like watching one of the big charity things you get on the TV..... whats the latest update, what is it?

Just this time a lot closer to home...... at this rate, going to have very posh glass! I am organising the norfolk minibus to the Wigan Monster Meet.....

Is there a record for most TP toggers in one place?

Actually have a mate who is a coach driver, so I can do tickets, picking up along the way.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back