Donations required - member needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick line to thank Stuart from Digital Depot for his support; i meant to mention it in my original post.

Waiting to see what that tinker Graham (FITP) is scheming!!

Everyone involved should sleep easier tonight. I have had a bad week at work and this has made me reflect on how lucky i am to be in that position. Julian's situation just shows how life changing events happen in a flash...

:agree:

:) you don't have to! Just thought it would be cool to have a quickish lesson from a top tog and to get you some nice portraits. Totally cool if you would prefer to chillax with your new gear and get some pointers on here :)

That might just be the perfect job for Rob if he's in the right country Matt. :)

Is that the one where you turn your pockets inside out, unzip your trousers...

no?

:D
omg, I nearly just spit coffee all over my monitors, lol.

:LOL: I'm not sure Wigan would be big enough....

I have heard there is lots of open space in Scotland?

donation sent
enjoy your new kit Julian

I always said I wanted to take a photo of the northern lights, they have always amazed me, at this rate the camera and lenses should reach from Wigan to Alaska ;)

At this rate Arkady will be getting a call from messers Cameron & Clegg asking for his help with the national debt - lol

bit like watching one of the big charity things you get on the TV..... whats the latest update, what is it?

Just this time a lot closer to home...... at this rate, going to have very posh glass! I am organising the norfolk minibus to the Wigan Monster Meet.....

Is there a record for most TP toggers in one place?

Actually have a mate who is a coach driver, so I can do tickets, picking up along the way.......

I always said I wanted to take a photo of the northern lights, they have always amazed me, at this rate the camera and lenses should reach from Wigan to Alaska ;)

Taking the above two quotes into consideration...how far does your mate fancy driving Lynton? :D

OK that's....

About £1,000 by PP and BT...plus some more to come from those who get paid next week and have pledged...

Now I'm off back to Jules...

...keep it coming...

hey Julian, better word up the local bakers, could be a flood of Wigan Kebabs going shortly!! :LOL:

OK that's....

About £1,000 by PP and BT...plus some more to come from those who get paid next week and have pledged...

Now I'm off back to Jules...

...keep it coming...

(y)(y)(y): :):):):):): That's brilliant.

Group hug, group hug.

I'm so excited for you Wheels.:):):clap::clap

Lisa xxxxx

In roughly half an hour we've gone from £800 to £1,000! Very well done everyone (y)

Just got in from work and started reading........sent a wee donation. All the best Julian, and what a star Rob is for having such a fantastic idea.

Stu.

£250 per housr or there about, I'm going to bed but can't wait to see waht this is like in the morning :D

Keep the D5000 and then get a trip up to scotland to try and get the northern lights?

YAY

Nick.

You guys have found a cure for morphine and nitrazapam together.

(y) PP gladly sent.

Keep the D5000 and then get a trip up to scotland to try and get the northern lights?

YAY

Nick.

Trip to Scotland not a chance a holiday for us is an afternoon on Southport beach. With me sat on the prom as wheelchairs dont do sand very well :LOL:

OK that's....

...keep it coming...

Thats a great effort by everyone here, congrats and good on you Julian (y)

Well it looks like the 18-200 Kit is in the bag. Ill come back to you tomorrow with the full package including the card, case, filter, superclamp & magic arm. Is that everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back