Donations required - member needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you forgive me but I am exhausted, once again this is something I cant comprehend at the moment.

Good night and god bless to each and every one of you. From myself, Lynn, Ben and Molly, sweet dreams.

Julian xx

Good night Julian :)

Count me in, I'll pp in the morning when I'm back on my own computer.

Night night :)

An amazing thread that shows how totally awesome TalkPhotography is...

Enjoy the new kit Julian, and sleep well!

P.s. I may have also posted this on the talkphotography fan page on facebook, plus my own page!!

Goodnight Julian, Lynn, Ben, Molly, and everybody else reloading this thread every 5 seconds, I'm off to bed. :)

I hope you forgive me but I am exhausted, once again this is something I cant comprehend at the moment.

Good night and god bless to each and every one of you. From myself, Lynn, Ben and Molly, sweet dreams.

Julian xx

:D

Goodnight to you Julian and your family... :wave: ...and try and sleep soundly... ;)

:p

(y)

I knew rob was a pussy cat really, under that gruff exterior!

Just a thought. Perhaps I'm barking up the wrong tree here. If a tank has wheels and a tread that goes around and goes over sand couldn't we adopt the wheelchair with a similar arrangment so Julian can go on the sand with his family?

What a wonderful thread..

Best wishes Julian

Well done all and thanks for organising Rob!

:)

Rob is in germany at the mo- so an hour ahead of us, with a pregnant GF, he may have to check in the morning!!

Julian xx

When you recover Julian, perhaps I can take you to places to use your new kit,private places full of wildlife. Best of luck fella.

In fact, from my short time of working in Wigan..........."Spot knacker?"...........(y).

Top job! My fourpence halfpenny is en route..

WOW just WOW to everyone on this site, not very often I have come across a site where members are this kind makes me proud to say im a member (admittedly not very active but still).

I wish you all the best with everything in the future and hope you make good use out of the kit (y).

Matt

I live fairly'ish near to Wigan and would love to tog the handover of the gear for TP and of course the national media whom I'm sure would love this story :D

Firstly to Wheels, sorry to hear what happend, but it looks like all will be well very soon.

To Rob, great that you have got this started!!

I will make a donation once I get on a computer in the morning.

A big thanks to everyone else what or however you have donated, it's brilliant to think that just a little sacrifice by us can go such a long way.
:D

I would approach the insurance company again and find out why they don't have their policy to cover cameras away from the home. Even house hold policies would do this I suspect under the contents section. If not its a crap insurance company and should be named on here so everyone can avoid it

I would have thought most dedicated photographic insurance companies would have had this as a standard policy. I know some don't cover for overseas and you have to add that as an extra , but for being away from home is a standard policy.

Can I suggest Photo Guard camera insurance as a dedicated camera insurance company
Realspeed

Count me in, I'll get something off via PP this weekend - nice work.

Count us in mate.....PP ing now

DONE......we may be skint but cant see a fellow tog and an ex serviceman without some decent kit............Kudos Rob for bringing this to the attention of the generous TP members, And Julian just enjoy.

All the best

Pete n Eileen

This total is going to be HUGEEEEEEEEE Well played everyone! At this rate the global economy could be sorted in a year....... ok maybe a lil longer:)

Well done, Rob and everyone else who has contributed. I don't post much on here these days, but this one gets my vote.

Rob - there's another contrib in your Paypal account when you log in in the morning. Nice work.

Estimated total as at 02.00GMT is £1400...

Seriously? :naughty: That is amazing! :clap:(y)

Edit! Meant to say cant PP at mo (at work) but will send my wee bit tomorrow (not gonna be a lot I'm afraid but figure every bit helps!)

OK Rob, I've BT'd mine to you. Wheels, I hope you're back snapping away asap. Take care mate. Rob

this was supposed to be a pm to arkady regarding bt details but i'm dim.

I am glad and proud to be a new member of this forum.

Paypal sent.

All the very best, mate.

gio chan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back