Donations required - member needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help...

Anyone help with links to an external screen probably about 7" that can go into the D300s

being a newbie does not excuse anyone let alone me. I'm in buddy. Wheres the bloody thumbs up thingy?

(y) THERE IT IS! :D

Or are there any TP badges left in the TP stores?

I think Marcel has them. Have to wait till he gets back from hols!

i do have a neck:LOL:
r u from ashton?

I know you have a neck!! but seeing as the camera will be on a bracket, didn't know if it would get in the way??

T'other side of J23 - Newton, though Missus family in Ashton and I used to work in Wigan - Bring on the Pie Barms!!

put a tp sticker on back of my wheelchair(y)

They are not stickers Julian, top quality sew-on badges! Could super glue one on I spose!!

Count me in too. Although I've only posted a couple of times, I've learned loads from other comments. Thanks to all and good luck Wheels.

I know you have a neck!! but seeing as the camera will be on a bracket, didn't know if it would get in the way??

T'other side of J23 - Newton, though Missus family in Ashton and I used to work in Wigan - Bring on the Pie Barms!!

Yes please!! (y)

2 of my carers from newton, near the fire station

Just donated £5, sorry its a bit low ive just paid for a driving test so being a student its all i have left. Hope you can make use of it.

Its not the amount but you made a donation and that is what counts.

every penny comes with a brilliant thought so I owe you all so so much

£2214...

Plus a Very Big Thanks to chap off to SA on his Hols...

The mounting gear on the JAG link looks useful....

Ok here is the chair with a rough 5 minute idea of the bracket...

modchair.jpg

The almost vertical bracket that the arm is attached to and the front axle are the only two locations that the bracket can be attached to really then we need a tripod top attached at the top. The other bracket is the same but gets the screen on top (need to see the screen before we can decide on the bracket). Then OneTens's donation on top for the flash.

Would a screen need a powr source?

Ok here is the chair with a rough 5 minute idea of the bracket...

modchair.jpg

The almost vertical bracket that the arm is attached to and the front axle are the only two locations that the bracket can be attached to really then we need a tripod top attached at the top. The other bracket is the same but gets the screen on top (need to see the screen before we can decide on the bracket). Then OneTens's donation on top for the flash.
I recognise that foot

More good news.

I have just received back an email from Allan Withers of Manfrotto Distribution and he is kindly donating a super clamp and a magic arm. A big thumbs up to Manfrotto for supporting this cause.

Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back