E-Cigarettes

I made my first juice today and even if I say so myself it's pretty good without any steeping. Didn't go for anything too fancy just some cherry menthol and strawberry menthol. Got a few more flavour concentrates on their way so I can experiment a bit more.
Been vaping for about 22 weeks now I even managed a week at glastonbury without any stinkies my first time ever.
Bought my first mod last week a nemesis with a kayfun 3.1 and it's great.
I'm currently buying more vaping gear than camera gear need to find a hobby that doesn't involve buying shiny things :)

Well done Dale, a sense of great satisfaction when you have made your own and it turns out ok.Not all will but keep a note of any recipes you make in future especially if you mix different flavours.You may strike upon a brilliant tasting liquid but will have no idea how you created it originally.

Been looking around for couple of weeks for an 18650 mod, but couldn't decide between tubular or telescopic and saw this

http://www.vapemate.co.uk/signum-mechanical-mod.html

Also found this discount code: Use summer50 at checkout for 50% off, thought what the hell, so I've got the copper tube mod and a stainless telescopic mod, on the way to me...

http://www.vapemate.co.uk/vaping/vape-kits-mods-clearos/mechanical-mods/kargada-mechanical-mod.html

Nice one Martyn,looks lovely.Just picked myself up a HOLE should be here tomorrow.

Looks nice - dual coil with a quad wick - you'll be needing a Dyson Fan to see thru the vape that's probably gonna produce

Looks nice - dual coil with a quad wick - you'll be needing a Dyson Fan to see thru the vape that's probably gonna produce

Lol! It`s gonna want a kilo of wire rope inside it also.Got plenty of supplies though.Missed the frigging postman today so it is sat down the PO :(

Everything is on it's way to me, the 2 mods and 3 atties. Went of a pucker Kayfun Lite Plus which was cheaper from Svoemesto than any of the UK suppliers and a Kayfun clone from M Vapes as I might get them to brass or copper plate one to match the Signum after I've had chance to compare the two of them side by side and I picked up a Stormrider gene as well off UKV.

Now where's that bloody postman.....

Everything is on it's way to me, the 2 mods and 3 atties. Went of a pucker Kayfun Lite Plus which was cheaper from Svoemesto than any of the UK suppliers and a Kayfun clone from M Vapes as I might get them to brass or copper plate one to match the Signum after I've had chance to compare the two of them side by side and I picked up a Stormrider gene as well off UKV.

Now where's that bloody postman.....

I shall look over to the horizon for vape clouds once you have it :D

Just arrived Kontrabida Kustoms Kargada with a Kayfun attached...

IMG_20140730_171006.jpg

Vapes good as well, haven't tried the Signum yet but that looks nice as well and the Kayfun, I'm a convert to 'em I reckon

Iv just ordered a MVP -v2 to hopefully kick start me back as I have gone back to a few roll ups a day, but still vapping so not back to how much I use to smoke so that's something to work on :)

Well done Rich on your year off that's a great achievement .
Rob.

Iv just ordered a MVP -v2 to hopefully kick start me back as I have gone back to a few roll ups a day, but still vapping so not back to how much I use to smoke so that's something to work on :)

Well done Rich on your year off that's a great achievement .
Rob.

cheers mate,yeh looking goood so far.

I've gone 15 mths now without a fag and 13 mths without vaping. :banana:
I still get daily cravings for a fag though. :confused:

I've gone 15 mths now without a fag and 13 mths without vaping. :banana:
I still get daily cravings for a fag though. :confused:

Fags I do not miss,but I would my Castle Long juice, pure indulgence:)

IMG_4087_zps966ed5e0.jpg

It's funny how they say "Man Killed as e-cigarette explodes" and then a line or 2 down, they say: "The exact cause of death is yet to be established"

That's two occasions of batteries setting fire to oxygen equipment.
Do people that are given pure oxygen devices not get safety advice - like keep it the away from anything electrical/ fire hazards?
I think these people should be candidates for Darwin Awards.
Numpties if you ask me, don't charge batteries near pure oxygen, or smoke near it or light a match etc.
Natural Selection at it's finest

And use your charger that came with the equipment; not some cheap-arsed shyte bought online.

It's funny how they say "Man Killed as e-cigarette explodes" and then a line or 2 down, they say: "The exact cause of death is yet to be established"

That's two occasions of batteries setting fire to oxygen equipment.
Do people that are given pure oxygen devices not get safety advice - like keep it the away from anything electrical/ fire hazards?
I think these people should be candidates for Darwin Awards.
Numpties if you ask me, don't charge batteries near pure oxygen, or smoke near it or light a match etc.
Natural Selection at it's finest

Exactly!

It's like this pathetic piece by the BBC earlier in the week. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28634903

A negative test result and didn't even have the symptoms, but the headline suggests otherwise.

These scare stories about E-Cigs are just plain daft.

And use your charger that came with the equipment; not some cheap-arsed shyte bought online.

My daughter in fact who does not live with me no more posted a pic of a 3rd party usb phone charger.Result it burnt the plug and tripped the house out,lucky. The thing with most of these things is the tabloids will post up whatever is the hottest (excuse the pun) topic at any given moment in time.They are however getting around to publishing more of the fact Ecigs are doing a lot of good getting people away from smoking.

Well iv had my itaste MVP V2 on the go as it came today and it really is a nice bit of kit NO burning taste at all and it's very adjustable, Volts and watts so you can tune it to give the right hit/ vapour .

It does have a bit of weight to it but it's said to last a couple of days or more so that's all fine with me.
Rob.

Well iv had my itaste MVP V2 on the go as it came today and it really is a nice bit of kit NO burning taste at all and it's very adjustable, Volts and watts so you can tune it to give the right hit/ vapour .

It does have a bit of weight to it but it's said to last a couple of days or more so that's all fine with me.
Rob.

Glad you are getting on ok with it Rob.(y)

well as rich knows i used to be a regular on a couple of ecig sites but dropped out of them not to long ago after i became bored witht he same old stuff on there and going round in circles.. gone through the whole gamut of basic ego cg, to mechs, mods, making stupidly low ohm nano coils and the like and now for past few months im happily settled with my mvp 2, a backup innoklin vv and my all dayer Hana mod.
havent brought any juices for several months as i make all my own as well.though i really should have a sort out as i have around 1 litre of various juices on my desk that i need to go through and decide what to keep and what to bin.
primarily vape fruit menthols though i do have a couple of home made custards here though im not a great fan of custard, minty toffees, some chilli based juices and a few of my own special blends as well.

well as rich knows i used to be a regular on a couple of ecig sites but dropped out of them not to long ago after i became bored witht he same old stuff on there and going round in circles.. gone through the whole gamut of basic ego cg, to mechs, mods, making stupidly low ohm nano coils and the like and now for past few months im happily settled with my mvp 2, a backup innoklin vv and my all dayer Hana mod.
havent brought any juices for several months as i make all my own as well.though i really should have a sort out as i have around 1 litre of various juices on my desk that i need to go through and decide what to keep and what to bin.
primarily vape fruit menthols though i do have a couple of home made custards here though im not a great fan of custard, minty toffees, some chilli based juices and a few of my own special blends as well.

Down to three devices myself now Dean,looking more towards sampling quality liquids.Going halfs at the mo with Vape Crusader, so we buy a bottle a month and split it,if one of us decides it`s a good one we can then either go our own way and buy more. Or if we both like and want more we can put an order in to keep postage cost down a bit.He is a juice whore though he shot off and bought three more bottles from the Five Prawns range :)

the only juice im tempted to buy is very berry cool from vapology but seems they have no juices in stock at all and wonder if they have stopped trading even though website is still up... that and maybe some snake oil from Simon.
might actually try and pop in shenangans tonight if i get the chance though chicken curry is in the slow cooker so may well be eating around that time. havent been on potv for months now.. i think for me it was a stop gap while i wasnt doing the photography stuff and now thats getting back on track i just enjoy my vaping without all the politics and BS on the forums

the only juice im tempted to buy is very berry cool from vapology but seems they have no juices in stock at all and wonder if they have stopped trading even though website is still up... that and maybe some snake oil from Simon.
might actually try and pop in shenangans tonight if i get the chance though chicken curry is in the slow cooker so may well be eating around that time. havent been on potv for months now.. i think for me it was a stop gap while i wasnt doing the photography stuff and now thats getting back on track i just enjoy my vaping without all the politics and BS on the forums

Lol! You get politics and b******t wherever you go nowadays. The thing is to read in between all that stuff.Glad you are getting back on track with the photography though.Have you been sorted yet with the op?

nah i have to go back in around 5-6 weeks to have double camera colonoscopy ( one in the stoma one up the rear ( not looking forward to that ) . then back for results a couple of weeks later. at this rate i'll end up being in over christmas knowing my luck. still hobbling around with a stick cos of the messed up nerve in my leg but im so used to it now i dont really notice it until after ive walked for a bit then i suffer big time the next day and can barely crawl outa bed.

Not posted on this thread for a while.. been about a year cig free now and down to 6mg. I have resorted back to a basic kit, tried the mec/ kfl route and went back to my taste v3 due to the size and ease of use. Also went back to my t3s,even the pt2 mini i didn't like as much, to small a tank and seemed to get dry hits with it. So back to using a t3s with micro coil.

Juice wise my ADV has been red for a while, just buying the concentrate and mixing up about 150ml at a time to save money and buy a bottle of snake oil every month as a treat. This month i might grab some squid ink instead though or a lot of people on a Facebook group I'm in say zues juice is good,a lot of his flavours get rated highly.

Any suggestions for a new everyday set up? My Aqwa V3 has given up the ghost and I need a new toy. Preferably something small enough to put in my pocket and powerful enough for a full day or so vaping and around the £40-£50 mark. I also like the variable wattage/voltage option.
Help :)

Any suggestions for a new everyday set up? My Aqwa V3 has given up the ghost and I need a new toy. Preferably something small enough to put in my pocket and powerful enough for a full day or so vaping and around the £40-£50 mark. I also like the variable wattage/voltage option.
Help :)

Hi Phil,well tbh the MVP2 would fulfill or your requirements,ok so it is a box mod around the same size a a pack of ten fags.I know a few who have it that are in manual jobs, it seems to hold up to a bit of knocking and bashing about.Not sure who got the best deal on but give us five I will try and find out.

The MVP2 looks like it would be good but not sure I like the shape for everyday. I'd use it at home but it looks a bit conspicuous for out and about?

The MVP2 looks like it would be good but not sure I like the shape for everyday. I'd use it at home but it looks a bit conspicuous for out and about?
Ok,well another option would be a vision spinner v2.I bought one of these the other day for a guy at work along with a naturevape tank.Brilliant piese of kit but must be an inch or so longer than an Evod type battery,plus the tank on top again would make it even more noticeable than the MVP2.Whereabouts are you Phil? Do you have any vapoe shops local to go in and have a browse?

MVP2 is a great bit of kit, love mine and holds a charge for 2 days min often 3 for me, I was worried about the size at first but for a bloke hands it fits just right......and is easily hidden in a pocket, so much so I will get another one on payday.

Thanks guys. The pics help a lot. It's twice the size but not as bad as I thought it would be. I really need to find somewhere with one to look at. There's a new shop opened near me so I'll have to pop in. Failing that a trip to Wembley might be in order to ukecigs.

Thanks guys. The pics help a lot. It's twice the size but not as bad as I thought it would be. I really need to find somewhere with one to look at. There's a new shop opened near me so I'll have to pop in. Failing that a trip to Wembley might be in order to ukecigs.

If it is of any use Phil I can get this for you.It`s froma a trusted guy on a vaping forum,just let me know asap today before he puts it up on the bay.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I'm selling my totally reliable MVP 2.0, including the unopened iClear 30, movable drip tip, beauty ring, charging cable and a leather pouch/lanyard.

The RRP for the MVP 2.0 is 39.99 plus P&P and the pouch is £4.99.

It's in great condition and I'm after £26.50 delivered.

MVP20Pouch_zpsed4b86b3.jpg

MVP20_zps50cf30d3.jpg

Sorry Rich, missed your post. Very kind offer mate but I think I'll try and have a look at one. Ukecigs seem to do one I can look at and hold.

Sorry Rich, missed your post. Very kind offer mate but I think I'll try and have a look at one. Ukecigs seem to do one I can look at and hold.

No worries Phil.

Back