• 23 - 26 September

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • 7 - 10 October

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • 14 - 17 October

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By the way, does anyone coming to the meet have a Pentax-F 35-105 or 35-135, or the Tamron AF 28-105 lenses that they might consider bringing for a play, perhaps sale? (IIRC sales etc at meets are within the rules without being advertised on the for sale threads... but maybe I should put up a Wanted thread?)

ETA: Wanted thread created. There's a Tamron on sale at the evil bay, no bids at £30 but it doesn't end until Sunday which would be a PITA!

Last edited:
If anyone has a ballhead to fit on a manfrotto monopod ( either 1/4 or 3/8 fitting) that they want to part with then bring it along ...I could be tempted.

Cosmetic condition is of no importance to me so long as it does what it's supposed to do.

Not interested in expensive top range stuff, so long as it will support a TLR ( Yashica mat 124G) securely then it will suffice.

If anyone has a ballhead to fit on a manfrotto monopod ( either 1/4 or 3/8 fitting) that they want to part with then bring it along ...I could be tempted.

Cosmetic condition is of no importance to me so long as it does what it's supposed to do.

Not interested in expensive top range stuff, so long as it will support a TLR ( Yashica mat 124G) securely then it will suffice.
I've got an unused red snapper ball head complete with spare plate., I'll bring it.

This one, or one very like it. http://www.redsnapperuk.com/camera-accessories/RSH-12_Ball_head.html

Last edited:
I always picture you living in the back room of an old dusty camera shop Nick, like Harry Potter under the stairs. You've always got just the right film kit to hand!
To be fair, yore not so far from the truth lol. And this weekend I shall also finally get round to testing your TLR polariser filter setup.

Last edited:
Wista LF, Rolleiflex MF, Voigtlander Vitomatic II 35mm and a Konica C35 for the CMS. All packed and ready to go. Easy.:D

My children have a hobby when ever I'm prepping for a trip they come down sick. Two in bed, one at the out of hours doctors waiting on my tea. Struggling to get started...

Packed. Can't help feel I've forgotten loads of stuff. Then I realise I'm only away two nights. We're it not for the RB my bag would be nice and light, due to the RB I decided to take the xa as back up camera.

just make another cup of tea ( got to have one in my hand when i start out ) then im good to go .hope to see you all later.

Been up for an hour getting film gear together,going to pack now and then will be leaving to drop Jan off at work and onward to Luton Airport. See you all later.(y)

Best laid plans of mice and men, Asha,s flight delayed at the moment by 2.5 hours.:banghead:

Best laid plans of mice and men, Asha,s flight delayed at the moment by 2.5 hours.:banghead:
Leave him, he can make his own way there :D

Annoying but the chapel is not open till 3pm (I think), so if you left Luton about 12:30 you shouldn't be knocked down and trampled on in the rush to get past the front door when it opens o_O ;)

Crikey driving is boring lol. I reckon if I have another little stop for food in an hour or so I'll be there about 1.30 or just after. I'll have to find a pub to sit and have a pint in when I get there I reckon! :D

Lucky you mate, I'm stuck in front of a laptop working until 14:30 :(. I'll be on the first of 3 trains at 15:00 though so should be in Belper just after 18:00 so all good for a pint or two later!

Working till 12 then the first of FOUR* trains to arrive about the same time

I could do it in two but I like to be contrary...

Lucky you mate, I'm stuck in front of a laptop working until 14:30 :(. I'll be on the first of 3 trains at 15:00 though so should be in Belper just after 18:00 so all good for a pint or two later!

I usually work until 12 on a Friday so I could have left straight after that and got here fairly early. For some reason I decided to take the day off and leave at 9. No idea why, now I'm just wasting time sitting in the services :LOL:

Crikey driving is boring lol. I reckon if I have another little stop for food in an hour or so I'll be there about 1.30 or just after. I'll have to find a pub to sit and have a pint in when I get there I reckon! :D

It's going to be boring on a 250cc motorcycle cruising at 50mph and lorries blowing me over the road while passing :eek: but at the end freedom of movement and parking (y)

Packed and ready to go. We'll be leaving at 1ish

On the way. We should be at the digs by 3.30.

Probably leaving around twoish, might be there shortly after 3:30...

In the Mill House drinking beer with Woodsy and Nicki.

Back