Fabs' 365 for 2009.....Fin

HAPPY NEW YEAR​

Congratz on finishing this Marc, don't think I could have kept it going myself, you did well :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nice one Marc :clap:
Congrats on completing the 365 (y)
congrats an the mod-ship
But most of all
Congrats on having me as a friend fiend

Oh and of course a
Very Happy New Year
(y)

Cheers Chris, couldn't have done it without ya! :D

:clap: Happy New Year Marc, and my sincerest congratulations on reaching the end of your 365 so successfully (y)

Thanks Yvonne.

HAPPY NEW YEAR​

Congratz on finishing this Marc, don't think I could have kept it going myself, you did well :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks Stu.

Well done Marc, I'm glad to get it finished and I'm sure you are as well. I honestly thought you had a month left though. :thinking:

Cheers Jonny. Not sure where you got that idea from but quite relieved it isn't so. :p

Thanks Merv. A lot of sighs of relief on the forum tonight. :D

well done matey. Congratulations on a fab 365! x

Thanks all, it actually feels a bit strange that I don't have to take a photo today.

Doesn't it just!
Can't help thinking I'm going to take a few shots anyway... I wonder how long before we're out of the habit? 12 months maybe? :LOL:

Indeed. :LOL:

I swore that I wasn't going to take any photos today but it's such a nice day..........:naughty:

Happy New Year Marc, Sue and all the animals!

Congratulations on completing your 365. Well done M8 it's been thoroughly enjoyable read.

It's lovely over here as well!! Right off out with the camera. I think it will be hard to break the habit to start with. :)

Yeah, but it's a nice feeling to want to take photos when you don't actually have to. ;)

Well done Marc- I followed this and found it inspiring, couldn't do it myself, but some great shots throughout the year, thanks for sharing the good and bad-Any chance of another one(y):naughty:. Rob

Happy New Year Marc and congratulations on finishing this. I don't know how you've had the discipline to do it, I'm sure I wouldn't have.

I don't know how I've not noticed before but I was watching the darts this afternoon and couldn't help but notice you and Co Stompe must be twins. ;)

Happy New Year Marc and congratulations on finishing this. I don't know how you've had the discipline to do it, I'm sure I wouldn't have.

I don't know how I've not noticed before but I was watching the darts this afternoon and couldn't help but notice you and Co Stompe must be twins. ;)

Thanks Neil. Co Stompe? :thinking:

mine is the invisible version...:LOL:

I see......or not as the case may be. :p

Back